Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1991 Black Sentra SE-R, $3,500.00, St. Pete

Old 10-27-2005, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Black Sentra SE-R, $3,500.00, St. Pete

Description: 1991 Sentra SE-R, black, 5 speed with a/c, power steering, power brakes & cd player. Car has about 149,000 miles and has no sunroof or abs.

Good: car is in excellent shape, paint looks good, body is in good shape (little to no rust & only a couple small dings). Interior is in good shape (no rips, tears or stains) and has a new headliner. Car runs well and has just had a bunch of maintainence done: replaced alternator, new brake pads and rotors all around, new excedy clutch and fidanza ultra-lightweight flywheel, recent alignment and tune-up (spark plugs, oil change, new air-hog drop in filter, radiator flush, etc). Also, this doesn't have the notorious nissan problems: a/c works (and on all speeds), no door sag, no 5th gear pop-out, etc. Also, I have the receipts for the work and parts...I just need to dig them up.

Bad: Nothing major, but fogs lights don't work, paint is dull on spoiler, small hairline crack in dash, slight oil leak at cam seals (added about 1 quart in about the 3,000 miles I've driven it) & driver's side sun visor has some tears in it (I just cover it with a cd holder).

General: All in all, this is a great SE-R. IT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. It runs and looks good and is in better shape than about 95% of the ones I see for sale. I'm selling it because I can't afford two cars these days. This car was garaged the whole time I had it and was bought about a year ago with the intentions of dropping in a det and upgrading the brakes and suspension. I'll be able to e-mail pics starting on Friday. Just e-mail me or call me (I don't check my pm's much at all). Also, I'm not planning on holding onto this for more than a week or two. After that it goes on E-bay where it should definately should fetch this.

-Chris
(727)-458-9683
chrisorozco13@hotmail.com