Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

**98 GSR for sale**Pics**

Old 11-27-2005, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **98 GSR for sale**Pics**

I have a 98 GSR for sale..it has DC sport header,pro series intake manifold, AEM cold air intake..I am replacing the radiator and motor mounts this week and new tires will be on GSR Blades...other than that the car is nice..has one small ripple in the right rear 1/4 pannel...exterior is white, and has 2 tone black and grey leather(looks realy nice)..leather u could eat off of..has factory CD/Tape player, power everything(except seats) sunroof..brand new timing belt, fresh tune-up and recent brakes...will have all new motor/tranny mounts, and radiator..won't be ready for another week..Motor/Tranny has 81k, body has 140k...price is $6500.00...not realy lookin for trades...unless for a decent bike..but might consider sum trades...but cash is where it's at..PM Me with ya E-mail address and i will send u pics..no replies..won't get answered..PM me only..P.S.Also Have brand new 1200 watt amp,and 1500 watt speakers DVC in band pass box that I can throw in with the car for a good price...System has brand new 2 yr warranty(have warranty paperwork) 7k with sytem..**UPDATE**Pics are in Garage..Click the link 98 GSR #1140( the first link click that to view all the pics of the car...and system..)

Last edited by Cheeva316; 11-27-2005 at 06:34 PM.