Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

87' rex built turbo all forged internals, $3500 or trade.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
$200 Motor!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics...or ban...

Old 12-06-2005, 06:41 AM
Pimpin Ain't Ezay!!

for real..all talk and no show
Old 12-06-2005, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by B18C14
I am not trying to bs anyone, I am just giving you the details. Never put it on the track I just know what I have done and what the car weights. I just got another car and I am willing to trade some speed for a newer body style. I need a car for my brother. So if you want it cool if not please don't post remarks about the car just cause you don't like it...Thanks everyone...If I don't get rid of it then I'll bring it out and show you guys, maybe we could run for shits and giggles.

Where did I say it would run 9's??? Not being an ass I just don't remember saying that. The best I ran on slicks with the spray was a 10.2 If I did the rest of the suspention and upped the boost then maybe... But I am happy with 10's, it was hard enough getting there.
well you just caught caught up in a lie you said you have never ran it lol
Old 12-06-2005, 08:55 AM
www.CEMayhall.com

Uh Ohhhhh Woops!!! I love it when they do that!!!

Last edited by CEMAYHALL; 12-06-2005 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:03 AM
$200 Motor!

10.2? seriously put up some pics....if it seriously ran that then im very interested for that price...

Old 12-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Spoolinfool

Default bs

Originally Posted by 94WhiteGSR
well you just caught caught up in a lie you said you have never ran it lol
I have never ran this CAR...The motor I ran in my 87 hatch and now the top end is new so yes I have never ran it in it's current condition. I'll bring it out next week and then the b.s. can stop. If nobody is for real and everyone just wants to call b.s. then I'll keep it I don't give a fuck...So next week we will see...Oh and if you wanna run me with that white gsr then bring your title big boy... Don't halfstep, I WILL TAKE YOUR SHIT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS CAR SO I DON'T MIND LOOSING IT. SO STOP TALKING AND BRING THAT SHIT...

REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
Old 12-06-2005, 05:19 PM
$200 Motor!

do you have pics of it, im not saying i dont believe you, my buddy that i work with i told him about it and he is very interested....please lmk

Old 12-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Spoolinfool

Pics will be up this weekend as I have to install fenders and a header panel, I would like the car to look good before I post pics.

Old 12-07-2005, 12:09 PM

I have never ran this CAR...The motor I ran in my 87 hatch and now the top end is new so yes I have never ran it in it's current condition. I'll bring it out next week and then the b.s. can stop. If nobody is for real and everyone just wants to call b.s. then I'll keep it I don't give a fuck...So next week we will see...Oh and if you wanna run me with that white gsr then bring your title big boy... Don't halfstep, I WILL TAKE YOUR SHIT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS CAR SO I DON'T MIND LOOSING IT. SO STOP TALKING AND BRING THAT SHIT...
Just because my name is 94whitegsr doesnt mean i still have one, i made that name years ago and sold that car many years ago and if you read next to mine name you would know what kinda car i have now, and dont be mad at me that you got caught in your web of lies not my fault you said it not me and if you ran that time in another car with the same motor you should have said that but hey that might be a lie too. by the way i could give two shits if your car is faster than mine because i could care less.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Spoolinfool

Default Pussy

Originally Posted by 94WhiteGSR
Just because my name is 94whitegsr doesnt mean i still have one, i made that name years ago and sold that car many years ago and if you read next to mine name you would know what kinda car i have now, and dont be mad at me that you got caught in your web of lies not my fault you said it not me and if you ran that time in another car with the same motor you should have said that but hey that might be a lie too. by the way i could give two shits if your car is faster than mine because i could care less.
If all you have to say is negative then stay out of my post...And just to clear this up DON'T EVER CALL ME A LIAR, COME AND TRY TO MAKE ME ONE...HMMM THATS AN IDEA...ACTION SPEAKS LOUDLY...GOD I AM SICK OF THIS SHIT...FUCK IT IF ANYONE WANTS IT BRING A TITLE AND WE WILL SEE...