Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

CHEAP DAILY DRIVER: 83 Caprice Classic With Cold AC 800 OBO

Old 01-13-2006, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHEAP DAILY DRIVER: 83 Caprice Classic With Cold AC 800 OBO

I just bought an 83 chevy caprice to get around town in, and I need to sell it ASAP, so ALL offers will be considered. Everything works fine, and it runs and drives good. The car is a cream color with a brown interior in very good conditon. The car doesnt need any cosmetic work, but could use a paintjob even though the paint still shines. The car also has ice cold AC, and the heat works perfectly. The guy I bought the car from was the original owner, and the car had been in his family since 83. The car has good tires, and 151k on the cluster. I dont have any pics, but I would be willing to meet anyone who is a serious buyer and show them the car. I would like to get 800 OBO. I am also willing to trade for any running honda. If anyone is interested, the best way to contact me is by phone. My # is 813-504-9232, call anytime, if I dont answer just leave me a message and I will get back to you. Car is located in Orlando, but I can meet anyone who is interested.