Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 1990 Eagle Talon TSI

Old 01-22-2006, 08:30 PM
first

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, the car's not going anywhere. I've received four offers (besides yours), but none of these individuals followed up on their offer after I sent the a PM (what a surprise). I don't see the car selling any time in the next week. I've apparently received no real offers.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:39 AM
Viva La bArn!

If only it was AWD... Good luck w/sale, looks very nice!
Old 01-23-2006, 08:31 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

My friend is very interested in it and wants it badly but he has to sell his car first.. some guy is test drivin his car today and wants to give him $2500 for it so he is gonna try and get more $ for it though.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:27 PM
first

...sounds good.

Who's your friend? Do I know him? I've been "in the scene" for a few years (albeit isolated) and have helped/done business with/hung out with dozens of local club members.

Anyway, I'll be moving on Thursday (within Largo). I'd like to sell it before then (less hassle), but it makes no difference, I suppose. In any event, Thursday will be hectic (as in, not a good day to look at the car, but he can call me just to let me know when he's interested in looking at it). If either of you need my number, send me a PM.

Thanks.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:09 PM
RIP~ Jessica Fraccalvieri

i have 1500 in hand right this minute if interested...

Old 01-23-2006, 07:20 PM

iam very intersted (727)831-4580
Old 01-23-2006, 07:41 PM
first

Is the $1500 for the car stock? I hope so. Either way, the answer is no. I will work with a price on the car stock, but I can't knock off 1/4 of my asking price. I paid more for the car when I bought it stock (600 miles ago).

PM your number if you want to negotiate between your $1500 offer and my $2000 obo asking price. Maybe $1500 plus tools/parts/electronics or something (if that's all the cash you have). I suppose I wouldn't take any less cash for the car stock (and, as I said, I'd need something added in the way of tools/parts/electronics to make it worth while).

I'll call you (rsxpower02) tomorrow.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:13 PM
RIP~ Jessica Fraccalvieri

rsxpower02- pm'd

anthraxnsb- yes stock, i will see what i can do and get back to you.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:59 AM
first

Well, here's another possibility:

I haven't purchased a full stock exhaust for the car (I threw the one that was on it away after installing the turbo-back because I had to cut it off) yet (since I don't know if it will sell stock or modded) and I'd like to keep the seats that are in the car. So, if you wanted the car without the stock exhaust (in other words, you replace the exhaust, not me) and without a set of seats (this would be a simple task for me to replace, but the time it would take to pull the seats (2x) and install the seats is worth something to me) I'd do $1500.

What do you say?
Old 01-24-2006, 05:17 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by AnthrAxNSB
...sounds good.

Who's your friend? Do I know him? I've been "in the scene" for a few years (albeit isolated) and have helped/done business with/hung out with dozens of local club members.

Anyway, I'll be moving on Thursday (within Largo). I'd like to sell it before then (less hassle), but it makes no difference, I suppose. In any event, Thursday will be hectic (as in, not a good day to look at the car, but he can call me just to let me know when he's interested in looking at it). If either of you need my number, send me a PM.

Thanks.
I doubt it.. he doesn't know many people he has a primer black RS with body kit and more rice lol but I will let you know... I don't know if he was able to sell it last night or not, I was at my girlfriends house so I didn't take my phone.. but I will find out soon.