Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 1997 Black/Black SC300

Old 01-16-2006, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1997 Black/Black SC300

I am considering selling my 97 black on black SC300. The car has about 116k miles on it. The engine has not been modded at all. I believe I am the 3rd owner of the car and the owner prior to me said that the 90k maitenance was done and he introduced to the Lexus mechanic who did it. Since then it has received oil changes every 3000 miles. The car has been lowered with stock Supra TT suspension. I also have the stock SC suspension if you would like me to include that as well. The wheels have brand new tires on them. Everything in the car works and works well. All the needles and the cluster light up perfect. The climate control lights up perfect. It still has the original fold out cup older. The radio even lit up perfect before it was removed. The car now has a Pioneer double din cd/mp3/wma player. It fits the dash really well. I will take pics of it asap for anyone who requests it. The factory amps and cd changer as well as the stock speakers and subs. The front speakers have been replaced with MB Quarts and the rears with Infinity Kappa. The sub was replaced with a JL 10" IB4 free air and the amp is an Alpine 5 channel. The interior is in great shape with the exception of a tear at the top of the back seat. I was going to just use a leather repair kit to fix it but I never got around to it. The only thing that needs attention is the paint. It received a few scratches during the hurricanes. I was going to get it repainted but everyone got money hungry right after the hurricanes. A couple parts might not to be resprayed but for the most part I think you could get away with a wetsand. Everything else is flawless, every electric component inside the vehicle works including the memory seats and the tilt steering. The driver side window regulator was replaced not long ago and I also have an extra passenger side just in case it went to. The car was completely retinted except for the back windshield because the guy said he could tell it was done not long ago and whoever did it used good tint and there was no need for me to do it.

I am asking 12k OBO with stock wheels or 14k OBO if I throw the SSR Professor SP1's back on. If I get my asking price I will even throw in a brand new set of low beam headlights that I purchased for when the car got repainted. Hell I'll even throw in my Griffen badge that I never got a chance to put on. I am only selling because I am looking to get a TL.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:49 AM

Clean Car......... I Love My 95 Sc300 ... Good Luck W/ Sale
Old 01-16-2006, 09:10 AM

thanks man. i love the car too, its just im really wanting a 4 door lately. this will probably be the one time where i will really miss a car.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:42 PM

man this board moves quick
Old 01-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Please PM me your number.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 01-16-2006, 03:02 PM

trade for EK? lol
Old 01-17-2006, 05:27 AM

hey it never hurts to try right? but unfortunately im really only looking to trade for a tl or maybe some other 4 doors, but even that is doubtful.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:16 AM

trade for a clean infiniti j30 what the hell its worth a shot
Old 01-17-2006, 07:15 AM

details on the infiniti???
Old 01-17-2006, 09:34 PM

bump for details on that infiniti