Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

96 EK Hatch W/ Greddy turbo kit

Old 04-26-2006, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 EK Hatch W/ Greddy turbo kit

Hi
I have a very clean Civic Dx hatch that I must sell, Here is a list of what the car has:
ENGINE:
Full Greddy turbo kit, EX intake manifold, DSM side mount intercooler and BOV, 2 1/2" exaust w/ silercer and muffler so it souds deep but not loud, polished valve cover, at the time the kit was installed I replaced the timing belt, water pump, and accesory belts just to make sure everything was ok, header wrap on down pipe, temp on car always stays normal even sitting on traffic w/ the a/c on, which works great, new honda axles. The car is runing about 6 psi of boost and I have never taken the car to the track.
SUSPENSION:
Tokiko blues all around, Suspension Technich sway bars front and rear ( they made a huge difference on how the car handles ), Si springs, frt upper polished strut bar, new frt lower ball joints.
BRAKES:
2000 Civic SI brakes frt and rear, everything from complete spindles, hubs, brake lines, upper control arms, brake booster, proportioning valve, e-brake cables, The car stops really good and I have not experience anymore brake fade.
EXTERIOR:
Road Boys driving lamps (which make a nice difference driving on dark roads), painted mirrors and door handles to match body color, tinted windows, oem frt chin spoiler, paint is in good shape but it has a few chips and some dings on the sides.
WHEELS:
2000 SI rims, tires are worn
INTERIOR:
Integra seats, no rips or burns,owner non smoker and no one was allowed to smoke in car ( my father died from smoking ), EX intrument cluster, EX center console and arm rest, air fuel gauge, boost and vacum gauge, short shifter, a/c is working perfectly, Dynamat installed in the 1/4 panels and some of the floor, also added extra insulation on the whole floor to make the car quiter, ( which made a nice difference ).
SOUNDS:
Pioneer DEH 4100 head unit, Pioneers 6 1/2 on the frt doors and Pionner 6x9 on the rear, Custom subwoofer box on rear w/ 2 10", Urban audio amp that pushes mids and his to 6 1/2 and 6x9 and lows to the 10'', the stereo sounds really good and clean.

The car is located in Orlando and I am looking for serious offers only. No trades please. The car has 109K miles and has been turbo since it had about 84K. When people see the car they usually say I would never thought the car has a turbo and smile when I show them the eng compartment .

I get about 30 - 31 MPG driving to work with the a/c on.

NEW PRICE 6,750.00 with everything on it. or 6, 250.00 with out wheels and w/ out stereo, I need the money so NO TRADES.

I am asking 7,250.00 which is less than what I have in the car on parts, If you are serious about it contact me between 8 pm to 10pm

note: these pics are a little old but show the condition of the car

Last edited by linck; 11-08-2007 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Ray
Befürchten Sie Meinen Zor

very clean hatch....free bump for joo
Don Lucchesi: Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Fir Na Tine

trades?i have a 96 dodge ram sport...5.2.auto..intake..dual exhaust..jet chip..tv..cold a/c..power options..20"ram wheels..just rolled 100k miles..would need some cash...but the gas is getting to cost too much..lmk..thanks
wicked wheel 2
ebvp mod
s&b
5"magnaflow dump
custom 6position chip
05/07 grille
soon to come- djm 3/5kit, 20s or 22s

2010 Snapper Pro 36" z-turn
Kawi 19hp
45hrs
Old 04-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Riding Da DBL R

bump on a very clean ek wish i had the cash and i have that same valve cover polished too
Remembered Forever R.I.P. Kevin

01/05/86 --06/29/08 R.I.P. Q Aka Qilla you will be greatly missed (Ju Going To Oz)
Old 04-27-2006, 09:01 AM

bump for a clean ek
Old 04-27-2006, 06:19 PM

Thanks for the bumps,
As for the trade, thank you but I am not looking to trade.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:03 PM

hows the car run as a daily driver?
Old 04-27-2006, 11:14 PM
aka The Twanksta!

wanna sell just the shell?

Visit Our Site - Presidential Automotive Detailing
Authorized CQuartz FINEST Installer
Old 04-28-2006, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by raabhimself
hows the car run as a daily driver?
The car runs great, I get about 30 -31 MPG with the a/c on, I have kept up w/ the maintenance and taken good care of it.

I am not interested on selling just the shell

In case I was not clear enought, I have to sell so the best reasonable cash offer will get it.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:47 AM

alright well how soon do you have to sell it? I wont be in town til next wednesday, let me know.