Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS 91 DA teg

Old 04-28-2006, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very sexy car. It runs great just needs a slave cylinder like he said. Paint looks so great on this car pics dont do it justice. Good luck on the sale man sad to see it go!

Adam
while back i'm driving down 75 rocking the turbo D-series before my B18 swap, when a black del sol with some ground effects and a roll cage starts driving agressively, i pull up next to him, take off, and he just sits there. we get off on the brandon exit, and at the first light he rolls down his window "is that thing turbo'd or just intercooled? it's pretty quick"

Last edited by lilzaneboy69; 04-28-2006 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:23 AM

thanx adam, how you been BTW bro?
Old 04-29-2006, 06:52 AM

been good havent been able to really get out unless i catch a ride cuz my car blew its tranny 2 days after i got it back lol! But me and a friend swapped another one in and it should be running this weekend. Ill give ya a call later today man!

Bump!
while back i'm driving down 75 rocking the turbo D-series before my B18 swap, when a black del sol with some ground effects and a roll cage starts driving agressively, i pull up next to him, take off, and he just sits there. we get off on the brandon exit, and at the first light he rolls down his window "is that thing turbo'd or just intercooled? it's pretty quick"