Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

92 Civic Hatch for sale **Shell only**

Old 05-05-2006, 04:15 PM
I drive Slo =(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Civic Hatch for sale **Shell only**

I am interested in buying another car. I am in no rush to sell this one. So please dont bother to offer me peanuts for it.

I am looking to get at least $2,000 for the car the way that it is. I also have a B18B and hydrotrans if someone is interested in buying it to put it on the car.

Details:
92 CX
180k Miles on the shell
Si Rims
Brand new tires <-- still has those little spikes on them has about 600 miles on them
lowered on Coilovers
No Camber issues
No Uneven tire wear problems,
Great paint
No body damage besides little nicks and a scratch on the front bumper
Super clean Engine bay <-- hahahaha after hours with a tooth brush!
Tints
Super clean interior

Send questions, and anything else to Edesouza@mail.calltech.com. I do not check my PM's.

Here are some pics of the car:

No Vtec! No Flashy body kit! No “OMG Dat B RaRe y0!” parts. “Clean” never goes out of style. “JDM” is a trendy term defined by the Honda-tech generation… a trend that will eventually pass!
Old 05-05-2006, 04:47 PM

Default cash in hand call

he yman i have cash in hand i live in lehigh chech fortmyers racing for my number
Old 05-05-2006, 05:13 PM

i will have 2,000 for u what else does the car need besides the engine?
Old 05-05-2006, 05:58 PM
I drive Slo =(

Sorry guys, I just came here to close the thread. Sold for $3000 Guy gave me a deposit of $500, and is going to bring me the rest this upcoming Friday.

No Vtec! No Flashy body kit! No “OMG Dat B RaRe y0!” parts. “Clean” never goes out of style. “JDM” is a trendy term defined by the Honda-tech generation… a trend that will eventually pass!