Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

12 sec. CRX drag car F/S

Old 05-16-2006, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 12 sec. CRX drag car F/S

selling 1991 crx si drag car. not street legal. full lexan glass,adjustable dampening coilovers,race seat,5 point harness,interior gutted,m/t et drag slicks on weld draglite wheels,prodrive axles/hubs,act 6 puck clutch,ys1 cable trans.,w/new synchros,LS non v-tec, with crv b20 block,crane full race cams and springs,NOS direct port wet fogger system with 75hp jetting,crane ignition system with in car timing retard control,crane ignition wires,holley fuel pump,5 gal. fuel cell,car is turn key and ready to race. has run 12.2 secs. in quarter mile at 115 m.p.h. this car is clean and built by me,a 12 year acura fulley trained technician at local dealership.no time in my life to race anymore and dont want car to go bad from sitting too much. I need $4,000 for car and can sell double axle dove tail bumper pull trailer with car for an addtional $1,500. Serious interested people can call my cell @ 352-224-8555 and ask for charles. the car is in gainesville florida and could be delivered if necessary and reasonable.