Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/ Trade for ?: 1990 Nissan 300zx TT (auto)

Old 05-17-2006, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/ Trade for ?: 1990 Nissan 300zx TT (auto)

Hey guys,

New to the Z world and man, I never realized how expensive and difficult it is to work on this car. Granted, it's a beautiful looking car but most of the mechanics around here are charging a grip for work on this vehicle, so I'm trying to test the market or looking for any interesting trades. I'd love to get back into another SC300

I recently bought a 1990 300zx TT, auto. It is black on black, has 149k and the interior is in great shape. It has beautiful black leather, power seats, t-tops. Car starts, drives, and idles great! The exterior is in good shape, the paint is fair, but the front bumper will need new paint. All the power options work on the car! The previous owner hit some sort of debris and damaged one of the fog lights and the paint on the bumper. The passenger side T-top also has two rust spots but a local paint and body shop estimated the front bumper and rust repair to be around $250-300. The front brakes were done when I purchased the car about two weeks ago and the rotors were turned.

The car comes with a Stillen exhaust, HKS intake, momo 17" wheels, HKS turbo timer, and a compustar alarm.

It comes with the t top shades and bags

What's wrong with the car...

-One of the turbos is seized but the previous owner supplied two fairly new turbos from a Skyline r33. Unfortunately, I didn't realize 1. how much work was needed to make them work on this motor, and 2. how much work was needed to swap the darn turbos (it's never like this in my 1jz SC300).
-Common drive shaft problem, the U joint is going and anything over 55-60 miles it begins to vibrate
-Steering bushings are going, going, ..........
-R12 AC needs a recharge, or you can do the conversion to r134
Looking around $4200, not really in a rush to sell. It's still a great daily, (just a little slow right now), and the turbos will be included. I think the car just needs that Z enthusiast to get her up and perfect again. I am not on the forums very often, so e-mail and phone calls are best!

If owner would like the body work done prior, I can have it done or introduce you to the paint shop owner.

Although, I am a new member here, I am a paypal verified member, over 150 positive ebay account, and have met a couple of members on here from the Florida region.

Thanks guys!
Old 05-17-2006, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would trade you a perfect working z with new engine tranny and clutch.https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...0zx-fs-ft.html lmk if interested maybe we can work something out