Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Type-R Wanted

Old 07-01-2006, 06:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Type-R Wanted

I'm looking for a Yellow or Black Type-R for sale...i'm looking to get a different car and this is what i want...It can't have any major modifications done to it. E/H/I are ok...and if it's susupension has been altered (as long as it was done correctly) then thats fine too. If i can find one bone stock that would be even better. I would like for everything to be original. Accident Free! And relatively low miles would be a plus! I'm in Tampa, FL...So being around the bay area would be convient as well. So if you know of one being sold, get back to me.

Thanks
Old 07-02-2006, 01:37 PM
I Drive Slow

well good luck man! hard to find specially in tampa

99 Civic Coupe - $3600

Last edited by DeLSoLRo; 07-02-2006 at 01:39 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 07-02-2006, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by SlOwPoKe-7
I'm looking for a Yellow or Black Type-R for sale...i'm looking to get a different car and this is what i want...It can't have any major modifications done to it. E/H/I are ok...and if it's susupension has been altered (as long as it was done correctly) then thats fine too. If i can find one bone stock that would be even better. I would like for everything to be original. Accident Free! And relatively low miles would be a plus! I'm in Tampa, FL...So being around the bay area would be convient as well. So if you know of one being sold, get back to me.

Thanks
Best of luck. Honda-Tech might have a couple of guys willing to ship it.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:37 AM

1998 Integra Type R #596 Hope this helps