Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

CRX For Sale

Old 07-09-2006, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRX For Sale

I'm moving and selling my crx starter project.

It has brand new oem front bumper and left and right fenders. new clutch and well face it a crx body. New alternator, belts, Brand new Turbo exhaust system with 2.5 inch piping. Also brand new catalyc convertor.

Trying to just get most of my money back. Anyone knows that just in parts right there is just under $2,000. So give me help selling this or parting it. The car does run. Definatley not to peoples houses. only to your backyard and to the front of your house kinda driving.

Give me a call. 727 798-8086.

And to Thomas who has my key. Give the key back to me, and if any of you know a kid thomas with white crx swapped. Give me his number so I can get my key back. He used to work for discount auto store on 4th street.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:53 AM

a/c? 5spd? pics?
Old 07-10-2006, 01:30 PM

Gutted the A/C. 5 speed with 95 motor and original tranny. Brand new stage 1 clutch.

Why do you need a pic? It ofcourse needs bodywork. Like I said I bought from Honda brand new Bumper and Fenders. If you really need a pic I'll get one for you, But I just don't see why you need them. Holla