Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

New 18" BSA, Universal 5 Lug Wheel/Tires $600

Old 08-04-2006, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 18" BSA, Universal 5 Lug Wheel/Tires $600

Wut up everyone. I'm finally selling my 18" BSA, 5 lug universal chrome lip rims. These rims are bad ass. The rims and tires are new, tires have 90% thread on them, and their sticky as hell.

Here's a web site so you can see wut they look like, and how much they cost new. BSA International Bhd , when you get there, go to 18", then click on number 220.

I don't want to let them go but i have to cause i just bought an s14 and now i need rims for that car, and its the 4 lug not the 5 lug. Any way it used to be on my VW Jetta and they looked hella good, you can see a pic in my profile. I bought the rims for $1200, so i'm looking to sell them for $600obo. I will also accept trades like, 18" rims for 4 lug 240sx, must be staggerd and deep dished, also colors must be gold, gunmetal, or black. Also flip out screens with a lil bit of cash, or s14parts with some cash. So let me know wut you think, and let me know wut you got, and will go from there. Oh and i'll also include a custome 10" sub box, it was made for load levels of bass, best box i've ever bought, but can'ts fit in 240sx. Call me at 813-598-1424