Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94' HONDA CiViC Cx HATCH...TRADES? CASH? NEED GONE ASAP

Old 10-21-2006, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94' HONDA CiViC Cx HATCH...TRADES? CASH? NEED GONE ASAP

I have a 94 eg hatch and im looking for a ek coupe., i know theres some one out there that dosent want thier coupe .. if so giv me a holla

My hatch : Lowered on skunk2 springs / no name camber , strut tower, GsR wheels with brand new tires , 1 pc black headlights (TYC) JDM Fog Yellow lamp bumper insert lamps, painted carbon fiber hood (red) (honestly looks gay to me), has new front bumper and new rear bumper (not pianted) needs bondo work above the rear tail lights becuase there was a molded wind on it ...EngineWise it has a simple ass single cam wit an AEM Intake ( nothing special ) runs hard as shit for a single cam ... stage 1 clutch , new rear seal gaskets, new head gasket and a/c condensor ( only needs FReeon) maybe ill put dat in .. no sure yet but i know the a/c clutch is new and the condensor... intoriorwise its emaculate no tears no nothing...it does need the window hatch gas rods that hold up the window..those thing are fucked...it has a brand new panasonic flipout screen int the dash just cost me $750 , some emenace inthe doors..( might trade with the car might not)

i want to trade it for something that i dont have to do shit to it honestly im tired of the whole racer them shit i just want something i can drop on some si wheels and look clean....
if not i wana sell the whip for $3500 as is hit me up LMK
NO PICS sorry ima try to post them soon..
lunytunestony69@hotmail.com
813458-3156
Real interested peeps call me
NO b.s people with sexual emotional freaky emotional attachments to there cars ...
8701 N.NEBRASKA
TAMPA,FL 33614

813-933-4300
"THE REAL ONE STOP SHOP"