Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

90 civic hatch daily driver

Old 12-10-2006, 07:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90 civic hatch daily driver

well time has come for me to sell my daily driver its a 90 dx hatchback blue in color all stock interior stock steelies not lowered or anything still dual point and everything great on gas it has no ac has cargo cover it also has a crx si engine and transmission rides smooth i drive it everyday to and from work but since im moving i can only have one vehicle so it is this or my integra so this has to go it does have a dented fender and broke corner light and a cracked windshield i want 800 for it call me if interested 727-560-2782 oh and it is 5 speed no grinds and new clutch sorry i do not have any pics no camera but im located in largo and you are more then welcome to come check it out and drive it it has a clean florida title too
Old 12-10-2006, 07:16 AM
Fishes more than you

trade you my truck in sig, if not maybe will buy in cash but lets see some pics
Old 12-10-2006, 07:27 AM

no thanks on the truck and as i stated in the post i do not have a camera and no pics sorry
Old 12-10-2006, 09:30 AM

ttt