Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

cIVIC eG 4 sALE nO mOTOR...

Old 01-11-2007, 08:27 AM
AKA Djose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B18C14
500 to the wheels huh... Is that why the car is so overpriced,
that LS is 500whp with a built auto trans and about a 3500 stall???
Let me guess, you didn't put it in cause nobody makes mounts to hold all the power you guys produce in the 305!!!

You are on OUR site running YOUR mouth, So, IF YOU WANT SOME YOU COME GET IT.
And if 500 to the wheels is what you want then I'll sell you my car, then at least one of you shit talking fucks will have SOMETHING to back up all this BULLSHIT of yours...

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

R.I.P. Kevin

R.I.P. Willie
R.I.P. Chris
R.I.P. Uncle T
R.I.P. Logan
R.I.P. Pablo

Many lost, but NEVER Forgotten!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by 93HONDAACCORD
SO WHAT KINDA POS YOU GOT YOU SHOULD BRING IT NEXT TIME SO WE CAN SEND YOU HOME LIKE MIAMI BOI WHY ARE WE GONNA BRING CARS THERE SO YOU GUYS CAN STRIP THEM AND MAKE YOUR POS CARS WORTH SOMETHING
I hate when people talk so much trash for no reason....93hondaaccord have you seen the cars you ridin in....they aint all that...let everyone else see

Old 01-11-2007, 08:37 AM

Scared ass Accord talkin bout POS... Look I'll run circles around you then take your car and sell it to the dump for $100 with your mickey mouse ass set-up you probably got on ebay. If u wanna run me I need to see a title and cash on hand...
Old 01-11-2007, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by 2tONE98'dC2
...tO tHE tOP...

tHATS wHY yOU tAMPA hOES mADE tHIS sITE cAUSE yOUR tO sCARED tO cOME dOWN tO MIAMI aND lOOSE yOUR rICER aSS rUST bUCKETS... i'VE gONE tO tAMPA aT lEAST 3 tIMES a yEAR fOR tHE lAST 7 yEARS aND yOU sTILL hAVEN'T sHOWN mE sHIT tHAT wILL rUN wITH tHE bIG bOYZ dOWN sOUTH... wHEN wAS tHE lAST tIME yOU hEARD oF a tAMPA bOY iN MIAMI...NEVER... COME DOWN SOUTH WERE THE REAL MONEYZ AT AND IF YOU AIN'T GOT THE FLO THEN JUST HAND OVER THE KEYS AND i'LL SEE YOUR ASS CATCHIN THE BUS BACK TO TAMPA...

"come down to miami where the real money is at??" your a fucking retard.. you aint got no money, your hooking up honda civics and integras remember?? what a disgrace to miami.. your probably the retards doing burnouts, and drifting in parking lots right?? yeah man, 305 TiL i DiE.. LOL what a bunch of losers.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:44 AM

oh yeah BTW, no one is giving 3700 for a rolling shell... and even you install that auto LS motor, that shit will make the value of the car worse.. who the fuck wants a auto LS in a coupe??? maybe you couldnt drive stick?? so your plans of making a high hp "auto" LS failed... LOL
Old 01-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Chillin in the GS3

Originally Posted by wade_county
"come down to miami where the real money is at??" your a fucking retard.. you aint got no money, your hooking up honda civics and integras remember?? what a disgrace to miami.. your probably the retards doing burnouts, and drifting in parking lots right?? yeah man, 305 TiL i DiE.. LOL what a bunch of losers.

"Your arms are too short to box with GOD."

Old 01-11-2007, 08:46 AM
GOT BOOST ?

Angry

Originally Posted by diz305chico
I hate when people talk so much trash for no reason....93hondaaccord have you seen the cars you ridin in....they aint all that...let everyone else see

DAMN YOUR CAR IS SO NICE THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PIC UP OF YOUR POS

I BUY JUNK AND CRASHED CARS

NEED HIDS GET A HOLD OF IZZYACCORD
Old 01-11-2007, 08:51 AM

If you don't like the price then make an offer plain and simple... But I guess that's to hard for you to process, its understandable you been getting your ass handed to you by the 305 your whole miserable life but come on use some common sense. Maybe like in 10 years Tampa will be where Miami is in present time.........
Old 01-11-2007, 08:52 AM

Actually I drive a stock 92 b17 gsr so yeah my car is nice ...plus rare....plus its not a fukkin RICE CAKE!!!...like I said I have respect for Tampa cause I got homies there and you guys have nice cars...but dumb ass ricers like this douchebag make you guys look bad...talking bout cars this cars that look at your shit and STFU....make some money to paint your dirty ass bodykit before you say someone elses paint job is bad....all I gotta say is ignorant people are the same no matter where the fuck you at!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:53 AM

i will give you $37.00 if u deliver for the shell