Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/T 98 Neon R/T

Old 01-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Runnin That Skittle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/T 98 Neon R/T

i have a 98 dodge neon for trade it has been a good can it has been treated good oil changes on time and everything i have a 2.4 dohc engine its a srt 4 enigine the only things i dont have for the engine is the cams, camgears, intake and exhaust manifold that will come with the car all my proformance parts are in my sig and i have pics in my TR garage
i call it a neon, look at it, its a neon. if people wanna talk shit, then tell them to meet u at the track. and when your neon beats their camaro, s2000, m3 or whatever it may be, they have to live with the fact, they got beat by...well, a neon...nobody gets beat by neons
Old 01-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Runnin That Skittle

anybody have any offers its a bad ass neon its quick for n/a its ready for turbo i am am about to turbo it
i call it a neon, look at it, its a neon. if people wanna talk shit, then tell them to meet u at the track. and when your neon beats their camaro, s2000, m3 or whatever it may be, they have to live with the fact, they got beat by...well, a neon...nobody gets beat by neons
Old 01-16-2007, 02:55 PM

ttt for a good can
Old 01-16-2007, 03:02 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

if its a NA then its not a SRT motor
Old 01-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Runnin That Skittle

i have the 2.4 from a srt4 i dont have it in my car ei have the r/t in my car i just do have some of thins for the srt engine it just needs the couple of things i said cams camgears intake and exhaust manifold with turbo and its a good running engine with the missing parts

my car is safc tuned runs awesome ready for turbo what i am planing on doing if i dont trade is to putting the 2.4 bottom end with the sohc head and turboing it i am getting a turbo soon i have seen it done and it runs awesome so thats a idea if i get a trade
Old 01-16-2007, 07:24 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

i know all about the 2.4 swap, but why the fuck would u put a SOHC head on the 2.4 bottom end when u have the srt head? and not having that stuff jus means u get aftermarker BETTER stuff.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Runnin That Skittle

the reason why is b/c i am not good with the wiring harness and i dont really have money to get the done i dont know what else you have to change to put the head on
Old 01-17-2007, 04:28 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

if u dont have the money to get it done right then dont do it at all
Old 01-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Broke not Built

you have to change the wiring just to put the SRT-4 block in the car....the sensors are different...

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 01-17-2007, 11:19 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

^+1 so either way ur going to have to get the wiring done and shit, but fuck sell me the 2.4 and ill put it in my neon