Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

~f/s~ toyota solara '99

Old 01-19-2007, 06:21 PM
darkSilvia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow ~f/s~ toyota solara '99

Basically im looking for someone that wants to take this car outta my hands...there aint nothing wrong with it except it has a little paint scratch on the rear bumper...but other than that its in great condition.
Its stock everything but its not lame its got all the upgraded options for its class its the SLE v6 (automatic) so it runs great.....
The interior is fresh and clean i made sure it was keep nice all the time i work at a car place so i change my oil every 2500 miles jus to make sure it never got bad...plus i got it done free so i only put the best things in it...
Its got about 118k miles on it but trust me it runs better than it sounds...
There aint nothing wrong with the car i jus want a change in cars and i havent been able to be making enough to make a living pay for this car but all im saying is if anyone is interested u dont have to give me anything just agree to change the car to your name and finish with the payments oh ya i still owe $6700 on it so thats 1 main reason i aint askin for money ......
I added sum pics but ill give more recents ones and sum of the interior so sho how clean it is.......and
for those that love to give negative comments not here plz k i really could careless about them thanx
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup

Last edited by SoLaRaV6; 01-27-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:41 PM
darkSilvia

Any Takers!!!!!!!!!!
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup
Old 01-20-2007, 06:31 AM
darkSilvia

Default more pics

the rear scratch is the only thing wrong with it so u kno!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SoLaRaV6; 01-27-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:37 PM

ho wmuch is the monthly payments?
Old 01-24-2007, 05:44 PM
darkSilvia

i pay 190 bi weekly but it could be different for u....