Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000cc(Canadian Model)

Old 01-29-2007, 09:38 PM
HP does not = IQ#

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

love the bike!! bump

Driver Swag > Driver mod
FabThis<---Click This
Old 01-30-2007, 10:45 AM

Default Rarity of color

If you like it that much, keep it and repair it yourself. Because with that deep dig under the U, plastic repair will most likely be necessary. Its easier in that case to just buy another fairing in good shape. However the "rare color" you're so set on increasing the value of the bike will make it near impossible to find a matching painted fairing so a new one will have to be bought and repainted+decalled. So why would any of us pay you more than its worth? Simple reality is its a damaged bike.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Mr.Welcome

Originally Posted by sublyme
If you like it that much, keep it and repair it yourself. Because with that deep dig under the U, plastic repair will most likely be necessary. Its easier in that case to just buy another fairing in good shape. However the "rare color" you're so set on increasing the value of the bike will make it near impossible to find a matching painted fairing so a new one will have to be bought and repainted+decalled. So why would any of us pay you more than its worth? Simple reality is its a damaged bike.
Thats a nice opinion but thats no where near being true but I'm glad that your trying to dick my sale singao, especially when you have not made an offer or are even interested in the bike.

Like I said in all my previous posts the bike had one piece of damage which is to the rightside fairing and all it needs is to be replaced. I'm selling my bike no where near the value of its worth considering the small piece of damage but people forget to notice mileage and mods on the bike.

If you have nothing positive to say please don't post.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:33 PM

Actually bro, you must be blind or something because I am the one who offered $5800 and i'm not trying to screw up your sale, but you need to come down to reality. The bike is damaged, if you want more cash, fix it and sell it after.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Mr.Welcome

Start looking for another bike buddy my price isn't changing. Also The bike is in 100% working order, 100% alligned straight, never beaten on because this bike gives me the shits just knowing what a rocket it is. My suggestion to you is keep your opinions to yourself aguacate.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Mr.Welcome

Bump it up
Old 02-01-2007, 04:22 AM
Mr.Welcome

Bump
Old 02-11-2007, 08:20 PM

ill trade you a ford focus saleen
Old 02-12-2007, 05:27 AM
Call me Daddy

Originally Posted by 94MaximaSE
ill trade you a ford focus saleen
how many different names are you gonna offer that thing from?