Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Testing Waters: JDM EG Hatch !

Old 02-06-2007, 06:22 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JdmEgCoupe
haha funny boy.. Nigga get outta my thread if it bothers you Pussy Fuck! Talkin Bout valley girls... Young little Tampa Boys.. Get off my dick son...
pussy fuck ha ha lol, are you even old enough to have a car! Telling Tampa people to get off your dick, Is that remark suppose to make you look like a man because you sound like a dickless pussy ass bitch to me Remember your on our board so whos on whos dick now dickless. If I where you, I wouldn't try to sell shit here anymore, someones going to play you and whoop that ass

If you want me off your thread, do something about it! Or GTF off our site, with your $1500 Jay dee emmm pile of shit!!!!

If my memory serves right thats Los's car from Tampa, so how are you going to talk shit with a car from up here and rep for down there. You are a pussy ass bitch who should have never got into cars in the first place!!!

Ps If your such a baller, what you doing with a 14yr old honda anyway Miami Boiiii
Old 02-06-2007, 06:27 AM
ALL DAY,every DAY !!!

lmfao
Old 02-06-2007, 10:29 AM

Los' who the fuck is Los? Nigga to bad I know the original owner of the car who had the car SCCA certified!!! And secondly please THE_ONE please get someone to set me up, I really wanna see them come down my way and "WOOP THAT ASS" Hah... Tampa Toys !!!
Old 02-06-2007, 10:57 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Los' who the fuck is Los? Nigga to bad I know the original owner of the car who had the car SCCA certified!!! And secondly please THE_ONE please get someone to set me up, I really wanna see them come down my way and "WOOP THAT ASS" Hah... Tampa Toys !!!
Ha ha, you think I need to get someone to set you up, it was nearly advise to help your dumbass Your more of an idiot than I thought I would frag your ass myself, but I'm not into clubbing baby seals

Also you want to see someone come down, is that because you have no engine to come up little Miami boiii Now you go from dork to Nigga this Nigga that Does this mean I got to and now your turning Wigga on me, You think that redeems you, your hard now!!! lol

You need to bring whatever your smoking up here so you can make some money, maybe then you can afford to put an engine in your 14yr old car so you can make a decent buck off it!!!!!!!! Figures you would deny who owned it first.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Sucks@life!

So wait the Sports Car Club of America "certified" a car without an engine?!?! That is amazing, I mean maybe I can get my MX-5 with a half installed KA "certified", I mean my car has more potential, since it has a motor half installed.

*And yes I said KA, I am trying a different swap in my MX-5, I'm doing a KA-T in it, I have seen the 2j, SR, 350, LS2, 13BT, 20BTT I want to be different*

**Oh and no I am not gonna say it's JDM, even tho that will make is sound soo much cooler, and maybe make it worth more money . . . I mean that is what JdmEgCoupe is doing to his hatch to try and get more for his car . . . . with no motor**
Wants the old SSA^ back crew member #001
B³ member(Bikes, Beer and Boobies)
98% of teenagers drink alcohol or have been around alcohol. Put this in your profile if you like ducksauce.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Scissor Me Timbers!

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Ha ha, you think I need to get someone to set you up, it was nearly advise to help your dumbass Your more of an idiot than I thought I would frag your ass myself, but I'm not into clubbing baby seals

Also you want to see someone come down, is that because you have no engine to come up little Miami boiii Now you go from dork to Nigga this Nigga that Does this mean I got to and now your turning Wigga on me, You think that redeems you, your hard now!!! lol

You need to bring whatever your smoking up here so you can make some money, maybe then you can afford to put an engine in your 14yr old car so you can make a decent buck off it!!!!!!!! Figures you would deny who owned it first.
I cant stop laughing...
Old 02-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Scissor Me Timbers!

Maybe we should print out a grey hound bus schedule for him....
Old 02-06-2007, 11:05 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Remeber this
Haha Funny Fucks!!! Nah The Suspension Is Brand New In The Box Boiii!!!
So you had a shell with no cage in it and the suspension still new in the box SCCA Certified!!!! I'm not even going to comment on this one, I will let you make a fool of yourself...
Old 02-06-2007, 11:13 AM

Lol U Niggas Are Funny As Fuck! Thanks For All Ur Time! This Was A Scam! I Hope U Enjoyed Just Another One Of My Great Productions! Thanks Once Again For Keeping Ur Forum Wak As Fuck Filled With A Bunch Of Fake Ass Hoes! Late !
Old 02-06-2007, 11:19 AM

Lol U Niggas Are Funny As Fuck! Thanks For All Ur Time! This Was A Scam! I Hope U Enjoyed Just Another One Of My Great Productions! Thanks Once Again For Keeping Ur Forum Wak As Fuck Filled With A Bunch Of Fake Ass Hoes! Late !
you have issues my friend, when you finally get some pussy in your life, you will then realize how much time you are wasting acting hard on the internet.
TR "Old Skool" DA member #60

Santos618 - Xbox 360 gamertag
GTA4
Forza 4
Madden 12
open to any good online games, i just suck at shooters lol