Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Testing Waters: JDM EG Hatch !

Old 02-06-2007, 11:21 AM
aka The Twanksta!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JdmEgCoupe
Lol U Niggas Are Funny As Fuck! Thanks For All Ur Time! This Was A Scam! I Hope U Enjoyed Just Another One Of My Great Productions! Thanks Once Again For Keeping Ur Forum Wak As Fuck Filled With A Bunch Of Fake Ass Hoes! Late !
Does this mean hes leaving? Can we celebrate yet?

Visit Our Site - Presidential Automotive Detailing
Authorized CQuartz FINEST Installer
Old 02-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Built.

lets thank south florida racing.com for sending us all their rejects..... i personally think tampa reps hard as fuk considering ive seen both sides of the spectrum ...miami = ....so w/ that said we should have a friendly forum battle at the strip... so we can show these s how we rep than after we these we can have a while these sit back and

now if only the mods would this bitch.....

thanx for your time <-----miami
Old 02-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Scissor Me Timbers!

Originally Posted by eg1point8
lets thank south florida racing.com for sending us all their rejects..... i personally think tampa reps hard as fuk considering ive seen both sides of the spectrum ...miami = ....so w/ that said we should have a friendly forum battle at the strip... so we can show these s how we rep than after we these we can have a while these sit back and

now if only the mods would this bitch.....

thanx for your time <-----miami
Its gonna be real hard for them Miami Boiizz to make it to a track ( or anywhere for that matter) when they dont have motors in there cars?.......

Last edited by quickex99; 02-06-2007 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Smith & Wesson Protected.

-Induction Performance ALPHA Tuned.
-ROQUE MACHINE SHOP For ALL your fabrication needs.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:30 PM

Hahah Stupid Fucks!!! This Site Sucks Dick, You Niggas Are Funny As Fuck Hahahahahahahahahaa!!!! This Site Is Owned As Fuck !!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 02:38 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Hahah Stupid Fucks!!! This Site Sucks Dick, You Niggas Are Funny As Fuck Hahahahahahahahahaa!!!! This Site Is Owned As Fuck !!!!
Your Mother sucks dick, and obviously to much to have a man in her life.... You seem like you had no father or role model thats why you have a mangina!!!!

Told you guys he was scamming!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 04:10 PM

lol mangina! you niggas are definately tampa toys for sure!!! I told you he was scamming... Dumb Fucks!!! Lets not even get on the mom subject trick bitch.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:01 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

lol mangina! you niggas are definately tampa toys for sure!!! I told you he was scamming... Dumb Fucks!!! Lets not even get on the mom subject trick bitch.
I got your trick Bitch, swinging like a leaf on a tree....... I bet that keyboard must make you feel safe doesn't it. One day your gonna be on here getting rid of something and your gonna get snatched.... Keep spitting that bull shit pussy lips cause your gonna get fucked!
Old 02-06-2007, 09:09 PM
עִמָּנוּ אֵל

aight then son jus cuz i got time on my hands to put ur ass down i'ma say dis if we "tampa toyz" can't do shit y don't u catch the little havana bus(cheap version of grey hound) up here and fukin see me son. i gotta kandle holder for yo ass pussy ass nigga and i'll spray u like a little "cockroach" as tony montana would say, if u kno who dat is. and bring the little ass MIA boyz ova here and get sum. so instead of replying bust-a-move and start workin for that motor that u've been dreamin of (D15) wit that little d-series tranny u got (not ur mom) and fukin see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!