Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1992 240SX RacingHart Wheels, Great for SR20DET Swap!!

Old 03-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 240SX RacingHart Wheels, Great for SR20DET Swap!!

I have a 1992 Nissan 240SX For Sale. This car has the KA24DE Twin Cam 4 cylinder engine with an Automatic Transmission. I have owned this car for a few years now and the car runs and drives but the engine has a rattle/knock. It has had the same noise for over three years but it has always ran and drove fine. The automatic transmission works great and the A/C is ice cold and has not required any service since I've owned it. There are several new cooling system parts that were recently installed including a new radiator, new water pump, new thermostat, new fan clutch, new fan blade and a new electric fan. (yes, it has an electric fan and a mechanical one from the factory) So the car runs very cool, even with the a/c on in the hottest part of the day. The shocks and struts need to be replaced, especially in the rear which are totally blown out.
The exterior of the car is in good condition for it's age and would make an excellent candidate for a SR20DET swap. There are a few dings here and there but nothing terrible. The paint is faded on the entire vehicle. The car was just washed before the pics were taken so if it looks shiny in the pics it's just the water! The windshield has a long crack in it on the passenger side but it does not affect the drivers view. It has 18" RacingHart wheels on it with decent tires. One of the wheels has had the coating partially sanded off of it in an abaondoned attempt to polish the wheels.

The interior is pretty clean but it does need some work. The dash has a couple cracks in it on the drivers side, the carpet is worn and the drivers seat side bolster is tore up pretty bad. The door panels look like new and the rear seats are in excellent condition. The car has an aftermarket CD player installed. The windows are manual and the passenger side is difficult to put down. The automatic seat belt on the drivers side does not work but the passenger side works fine.

The car starts right up and drives down the road. It could be driven as-is until the engine let's go or you could replace the bearings and it would probably go for thousands more miles. I think the best option for this car would be an SR20DET swap. It's in good enough condition to be an excellent starting point for a very nice drift car or just a bad ass daily driven turbo car. Let me know if you have any questions.

Price: $2000 Make an offer if your interested.

Last edited by GulfCoastTurbo; 03-12-2007 at 05:09 AM.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:58 PM

How much are you asking?

(nice write-up btw)
Old 03-11-2007, 05:01 PM

Sorry about that, I am asking $2000 O.B.O. for the car.

Last edited by GulfCoastTurbo; 03-12-2007 at 05:09 AM.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Shakotan/Hippari life.

I have seen this car in person, and can vouch for just how clean it really is.

( I was with Ivan, from CFP, by the way. )

-'03 GSX-R 750
Old 03-12-2007, 03:37 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

so its a rodnocking/spun bearing automatic for $2000?
Old 03-12-2007, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by Jordan T
so its a rodnocking/spun bearing automatic for $2000?
It's a pretty clean starting point for a swap that hasnt had the shit beat out of it inside and out like most of the 240's out there. This car has been reliable transportation for over three years even with the "knock".

There's people who don't mind starting with a $300 beater for their swap car, and then there's people who would prefer something nicer that's not dented up and is actually all the same color with pretty nice interior. Which one are you?

Either way, anyone can feel free to make an offer.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:30 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

im both. it depends on the car im building. but $2000 for a shell is s14 range.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jordan T
im both. it depends on the car im building. but $2000 for a shell is s14 range.
I think $1900 for your AE86 in that condition is high, especially without the wheels, but I'm not cluttering up your posts with my opinions on a vehicle that I have no intention of buying.

And it's not a shell, it's a running and driving car with an excellent transmission and ice cold a/c that has an engine noise.

Like I said, if your interested than make an offer. The pricing has to start somewhere.

Last edited by GulfCoastTurbo; 03-12-2007 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:20 AM

Bump
Old 03-13-2007, 07:34 AM
jw8
Skittles!!!!

ill trade u some shit for ur motor