Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/FT 300z 2+2, PICS

Old 04-11-2007, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 300z 2+2, PICS

I have a 91 Nissan 300zx 2+2 for sale. It is 5 speed manual. I have given my life to this car, and it's time we part. I am really interested in finding a 2000+ toyota MR2.

The car is in Orland right now b/c I go to school at UCF, but my parents live in Lakeland and I can come back whenever. I would really like to get $5,500 for my baby. I have the receipts for everything done to the car. All the 12k checkups have been done by a trained Nissan mechanic and I have all the receipts for them. All the pulleys and pumps replaced, timing chain replaced, you name it and it has been replaced. The transition was rebuilt about 3 years ago, and the clutch 2 years old. I also have the receipts for all the aftermarket stuff and paintjob. The car has 170,000 miles on it. There are tears in the leather seats (picture). Only one dent in car, on the front fender, driver’s side, smaller than a nickel. I did have an accessory shop try to put in the reverseglow gauges and they couldn’t do it, but they could break the odometer, nice. But it is a Japanese engine = runs forever.

-Stellin front bumper (I have the Stellin rubber mesh for bumper)
-18X9 ruff racing rims (6months old, 1scratch)
-Greddy full SP2 Catback exhaust
-JDM taillights
-Silver pearl paint added to stock maroon paint
-Custom turn signals (red/white)
-Custom red leather interior
-OBX R racing gauges (3) w/ gauge pod
-Sony Xplode CD/CDR/CDRW/MP3 player
-Rockford Fosgate 10" sub w/ custom made box just for a 300z,
Rockford Fosgate amplifier
-Tinted Windows

**Pictures show my TV in the car, we can deal to keep it in, otherwise Sony gets installed for you**

Pictures:
IN MY GARAGE!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:02 PM

WOW NICE ! ill trade u my 92 eagle talon tsi in my sig lmk if ur interested i can possibly give u a few hundred on top & u can keep the system i have 1

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #167
1990 ef hatch si- FS/FT
my DD!

1996 Z28 camaro 6sped-FS/FT
my project, needs motor work.

00 grand prix gt DD- Sold
92 eagle talon tsi-Sold
Old 04-12-2007, 11:23 AM
SouljaBoi™

DAMN.. me likey. =] its perfect for me.. besides the milage. but i still like it ALOTE, is it TT? and hit me up. i think its a bit much though since it has alota milage. hit me up if you wana make a deal. i really like it though. cuz its done the way i woulda done it myself.. the only problem is that i dont have that kinda money atm. hoping you would take it monthly pay or sumthing