Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2001 Acura 3.2 CL 106k miles, CLEAN title, Immaculate

Old 05-30-2007, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No trades at this time unless its something really nice, no one bought the car so I registered it and i'm driving it to Ft Lauderdale when I move. Will have to be 96+ and if its a civic, guess what, I don't care how much its worth to you, aint worth more than 3-4k to me, unless its an Si or something.

And So_Fresh: quit being a douche on my post, your wonderful garage kept covered civic has an engine swap, and my thread clearly states cold a/c, and as gangster as your civic might be, I highly doubt your wonderful car has cold a/c. Above and beyond that, if your car had 55k miles, it might be worth more but you said "the engine swap had 55k." Which means the car probably has over 100k, most people here know that scam, engine swap cars sell here every day of the week.

So finally: Please people, be realistic, if your car isn't worth as much as mine, i'm not going to trade you straight up. and stop shitting on the thread, kthx
Old 05-30-2007, 10:37 PM

look, I know you are leaving would love to check out car before you do, i won't have cash till 20th anyways, i can check it out, you can leave if i like enough when i get the cash i can drive over. pm me
Old 05-31-2007, 06:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sublyme
No trades at this time unless its something really nice, no one bought the car so I registered it and i'm driving it to Ft Lauderdale when I move. Will have to be 96+ and if its a civic, guess what, I don't care how much its worth to you, aint worth more than 3-4k to me, unless its an Si or something.

And So_Fresh: quit being a douche on my post, your wonderful garage kept covered civic has an engine swap, and my thread clearly states cold a/c, and as gangster as your civic might be, I highly doubt your wonderful car has cold a/c. Above and beyond that, if your car had 55k miles, it might be worth more but you said "the engine swap had 55k." Which means the car probably has over 100k, most people here know that scam, engine swap cars sell here every day of the week.

So finally: Please people, be realistic, if your car isn't worth as much as mine, i'm not going to trade you straight up. and stop shitting on the thread, kthx
Actually, the paperwork for the engine and the carfax states the amount of miles. The donor motor car was totaled in a rear end collision, my paperwork and car is legit, no scams, and I said has. The car also has cold a/c -- its been recharged and a brand new compressor added, all new seals. If you want heat it has it too.

I would have given you $2-3k on top of the civic, I drive a Bavarian Motorsport Whore daily, so it's not like i'm bullshitting you about not driving the civic, but all you had to say was give me cash on top of your trade. I just went by what your thread said -- you wanted a specific type of beater car and i offered mine.

I didn't shit on your thread, your buttbuddy did.

Good luck with the sale though bro.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:59 AM

97 civic with a b16 swap, si rims, carbon fiber hood, and 97,xxx miles?
Old 05-31-2007, 08:31 AM

ok for future trade requests (by the way you'll have to come to FT. Lauderdale unless you plan to get here today because i'm moving tomorrow):

Since there has been some confusion I need to know:
A. How much $ you are willing to put on top
B. If your car is a swapped car how many miles are on the car (not how many are on the engine, I could care less)
C. If your car has a/c and power steering
D. If anything is wrong with your car

Without that i'm just going to assume things and you're not going to be happy about it. kthx
Old 05-31-2007, 09:29 AM

It has 97,xxx on car and i dont know how much on motor, has ac but no power steering. lmk... check out my post.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:27 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Don't know how much more on top exactly because I haven't seen or driven your car yet but $$ included with the trade was assumed. Powers steering & Cold AC This is the girlfriends daily driver and yours would become her daily driver. No swaps no random crap other than a little stereo work( her family owned a stereo shop)

Last edited by burgy240; 06-01-2007 at 05:30 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Any interest at all
Old 06-07-2007, 08:52 AM

sorry bro I don't know what car you are trying to trade me, be specific what you have and what you want for it. i'm in Ft Lauderdale now and have been very busy.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Scissor Me Timbers!

PM sent