Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

*****TTW/WTT:Multi-Colored Civic Eg Hatch*****

Old 05-16-2007, 06:44 AM
[pending...]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump

Old 05-16-2007, 10:02 AM
[pending...]

Afternoon Bump

Old 05-16-2007, 01:51 PM
4-U-2-N-V

damn cars get around on here... if u wanna know anything about the cars past lmk... i made it the way it is beside the little things... also this car DOES have balls for a SOHC... P.S. look in my TRGarage at old pics...
Old 05-16-2007, 02:04 PM
[pending...]

Originally Posted by jmch4269
damn cars get around on here... if u wanna know anything about the cars past lmk... i made it the way it is beside the little things... also this car DOES have balls for a SOHC... P.S. look in my TRGarage at old pics...
Maybe I get offended to easily but Little things? Like the maybe the entire front half of the car other than the hood, some of the rear end, a completely different transmission, and some of the interior. yea... thanks. Bump ...for the little things...

Old 05-16-2007, 02:41 PM
4-U-2-N-V

Originally Posted by DrEwDaKiSs
Maybe I get offended to easily but Little things? Like the maybe the entire front half of the car other than the hood, some of the rear end, a completely different transmission, and some of the interior. yea... thanks. Bump ...for the little things...
damn bro i didnt want to go into details but yea ur right, also i dont even know who u r bc ur not the guy who i sold it to... i was just try'n to inform u on how the car was... u should have seen what it was when i brought it up from miami... just try'n to help u out cause i know cars get around and who knows what its gone through since i had it... congrats on all the makeovers and g/l on the trade...

p.s. the car had a fully molded body kit, gay 18's with a fucked up front end and a ugly orange/red paint job... ive heard the car has had 2 owners since me, so playa im just try'n to look out... ...bump...

p.s.s. the front finders where brand new and so was the lip if it was still on there but then again its been in other peeps hands... ALSO i have a driver-side door window if anyone needs it, w/ tint... it also had si tails but i see those arent on there either...

Last edited by jmch4269; 05-16-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:12 PM
[pending...]

damn bro i didnt want to go into details but yea ur right, also i dont even know who u r bc ur not the guy who i sold it to... i was just try'n to inform u on how the car was... u should have seen what it was when i brought it up from miami... just try'n to help u out cause i know cars get around and who knows what its gone through since i had it... congrats on all the makeovers and g/l on the trade...

p.s. the car had a fully molded body kit, gay 18's with a fucked up front end and a ugly orange/red paint job... ive heard the car has had 2 owners since me, so playa im just try'n to look out... ...bump...

p.s.s. the front finders where brand new and so was the lip if it was still on there but then again its been in other peeps hands... ALSO i have a driver-side door window if anyone needs it, w/ tint... it also had si tails but i see those arent on there either...
Yea u spoke to my homeboy gabe at tctoyz back in da day. He gave me da run down. I appreciate it though. Maybe it's just "my time of the month" hahaha... Bump

Old 05-16-2007, 03:13 PM

bump for a nice guy
Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM

Default tr tr tr

LOL I WENT TO PICK THE CAR UP WITH THE CURRENT OWNER AND BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL U THE CAR WAS IN PRETTY SHITTY SHAPE
AND IT RAN LIKE TO FAT BITCHES WITH CANCER SINCE THEN MY BOY HAS INVESTED WELL OVER 2K IN THE CAR SO NOT 2 SOUND LIKE AN ASS
BUT YOU DIDNT MAKE THE CAR THE WAY IT IS
BUMP FOR YOU KID AND YO SICK ASS EG

Last edited by crexer22; 05-16-2007 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM
[pending...]

Originally Posted by johnnyteg
bump for a nice guy
Thanks for da bump homie.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:43 PM
www.CEMayhall.com

this thread is like an autistic child! IT ROCKS!!!