Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

*****TTW/WTT:Multi-Colored Civic Eg Hatch*****

Old 05-16-2007, 07:02 PM
4-U-2-N-V

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crexer22
LOL I WENT TO PICK THE CAR UP WITH THE CURRENT OWNER AND BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL U THE CAR WAS IN PRETTY SHITTY SHAPE
AND IT RAN LIKE TO FAT BITCHES WITH CANCER SINCE THEN MY BOY HAS INVESTED WELL OVER 2K IN THE CAR SO NOT 2 SOUND LIKE AN ASS
BUT YOU DIDNT MAKE THE CAR THE WAY IT IS
BUMP FOR YOU KID AND YO SICK ASS EG
Once again... When i got rid of the car it was straight, not my prob if others trashed it and ur boy hooked it back up... so like i said b4 i was just try'n to help out and give some info on the ho-ride... im glad ur boy brought it back to life...

and u were not with ME when i got rid of it cuz the kid lived in st pete and i got a DA n $$$ for it... so once again its had other owners... so we can go back n forth all night but all i got to say is g/l and good lil EG...
Old 05-16-2007, 08:50 PM
[pending...]

Originally Posted by crexer22
LOL I WENT TO PICK THE CAR UP WITH THE CURRENT OWNER AND BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL U THE CAR WAS IN PRETTY SHITTY SHAPE
AND IT RAN LIKE TO FAT BITCHES WITH CANCER SINCE THEN MY BOY HAS INVESTED WELL OVER 2K IN THE CAR SO NOT 2 SOUND LIKE AN ASS
BUT YOU DIDNT MAKE THE CAR THE WAY IT IS
BUMP FOR YOU KID AND YO SICK ASS EG
Originally Posted by jmch4269
Once again... When i got rid of the car it was straight, not my prob if others trashed it and ur boy hooked it back up... so like i said b4 i was just try'n to help out and give some info on the ho-ride... im glad ur boy brought it back to life...

and u were not with ME when i got rid of it cuz the kid lived in st pete and i got a DA n $$$ for it... so once again its had other owners... so we can go back n forth all night but all i got to say is g/l and good lil EG...
Everything is copasetic. No harms no fouls. & I appreciate both of yall for keeping my post at the top of the list. thanks for the "bumps". And thanks for the g/l's. TTT

Old 05-17-2007, 07:25 AM
[pending...]

morning bump

Old 05-19-2007, 02:32 PM
nightrida

i will trade u a 89 crx hf with sohc zc swap has roughly 90k on motor runs good pulls hard. it has minor body damage on both sides of unibody but runs great. pm if interested???
Old 05-19-2007, 05:10 PM
[pending...]

Originally Posted by nightrida
i will trade u a 89 crx hf with sohc zc swap has roughly 90k on motor runs good pulls hard. it has minor body damage on both sides of unibody but runs great. pm if interested???
no thanks