Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 2000 Grand Prix GT with goodies

Old 05-16-2007, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2000 Grand Prix GT with goodies

NO TRADES!!!

yes i've made the decision to sell my baby...

here are the list of mods:

MSD DIS Coils
MSD Plug Wires
High Velocity Throttle Body (68mm)
Intake Manifold Spacer
K&N Cone style Intake
Polyurethane Motor mounts (top)
Solid Motor mounts (bottom)
Magnaflow Mufflers
W/P Underdrive Pulley
180 Thermostat
BSA 18" wheels (set of 5)
Eibach Lowering Springs
KYB OEM replacement struts
cross Drilled and slotted brakes
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Upgraded PCM

The interior is Clean, tan leather interior, i have a full pioneer system except for the head unit. technically i am the second owner but really the first owner my father bought this car new in 2000 and it's basically a hand-me-down. the exterior got repainted about 2 years ago i think. it got repainted when i got the Daytona Special edition Hood. the body is still in great condition....the pictures im goin to post up are from mid to end of '06 ill post more up probably tomorrow....the car is a great daily driver comfy as hell everyone that rides in it say's the same thing....ppl have passed out in the back seats how comfy it is when goin on long rides. the ride is more luxury than sporty, not bouncy at all. tinted windows. not dark, right there on the legal border. i really dont want to let it go but at my budget i cant afford the gas. i drive from Casselberry to Lake Mary (for work) back to casselberry then to OBT to go to school. the car only take 93, any less and it'll start pinging. i am lookin for 9,000 o.b.o. the motor has less than 70k miles, it is not the original motor, the chassis has around 111XXX miles. just let me know. you can just leave me a PM, message or just give me a call at (224)-381-4926

Last edited by srpow1117; 05-16-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice ride!!! come on ppl!! it's a good buy!!