Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Testing Waters 97 Monte Carlo LS METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED

Old 05-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Toyotas For Life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing Waters 97 Monte Carlo LS METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED

Thinking about selling my baby its a 97 Monte Carlo LS 3.1 Black on Black. ITs got 134000 miles and its got a new motor(junkyard) and a new transmission(rebuilt) IT has new belts, hoses, complete front brakes including rotors calipers and pads, New Alternator, transmission pan gasket, K&N Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plug wires and Plugs, Sylvania Headlights(brightest most expensive ones), 4 New Tires ICE COLD AC with a brand new AC Compressor, Flushed Braking System 1500 miles ago with DOT4 Fluid, Cleaned Ful Injection System 2000 miles ago, Factory CD Player, Dual Climate Control, Oil Changes every 2000 miles. Car has Lifetime Alignment Service and Lifetime Tire Recheck/rebalance as well as Road Hazard on all 4 Tires. NO SERVICE ENGINE LIGHTS. This car is also HUGE inside the interior and trunk are massive for a 2 Door Car. I worked at Firestone and this was my Car so i babied the hell out of and maintained the hell out of this thing and i mean i did EVERY SINGLE thing it needed. Car is in tip top shape and never gave me any problems. Its fast as hell and smooth i get compliments on how smooth it rides and how quiet it is. Sometimes i dont even know if its started because its so quiet. No pulls, noise, creaks, groans, bounce, or leaks. Car also comes with a donut spare and a full size spare(in case 2 tires blow out), Both the Haynes and GM Factory repair manuals as well as 3 extra center caps(silver bow tie) car currently has 4 Z34 red center caps. And ill throw in 2 extra doors and an extra fender(should you eer need them)

The only thing the car needs is some minor body work(has some dings and dents and needs paint) and a coolant level sensor(bad) as it reads loq coolant and teh coolant is full(common problem)

AS is im asking 3800 if i fix everything i would be asking 4800.
Clean Title and i have never crashed it(nor do i believe it was crashed before i owned it)

Like i said this car is in tip top shape. i maintained it meticulously so it would never leave me stranded. I drove it to Miami without even the slightest hint of a problem.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Call me Daddy

i have a 98 LS these are great cars. if it needs paint though i wouldnt expect 3800 out of it there are super clean ones going for less ive been looking because i been guaging intrest in selling mine....good luck with your sale someone will be happy with it.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:52 AM

oh mike u also hav a brand new battery
Old 05-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Toyotas For Life

well the problem is when you buy one you enrver know if it is going to break. I made sure i did every possible service you can do to the car and more that it didnt even need to make sure that this car will provide nothing less than problem free driving