Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 06 WW IX RS 9000miles Florida

Old 07-13-2007, 03:45 PM
z4k
Mr. Pink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys. I think it is hard for people to finance or something. I need to sell ASAP. So make reasonable offers guys.

Old 07-13-2007, 06:43 PM
VtecJunkie

Originally Posted by markzeronine
buy it sang!!!
i would if the price was lil bit lower!!!

and z4k, PM me with a new price and i would reconsider!!!

06 Civic Si coupe with I/H/E/CTSC(4 psi)/Reflash: 13.50@103 mph
Bone stock 06 Civic Si coupe: 14.49@95.5mph
Old 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
VtecJunkie

bumppppppp and negative rep for bein impatient & tellin me to leave deposit in order for you to drive to tampa to see it ><

Old 07-14-2007, 03:03 PM
z4k
Mr. Pink

Originally Posted by LiL Sang
bumppppppp and negative rep for bein impatient & tellin me to leave deposit in order for you to drive to tampa to see it ><
Impatient? I told you that you can come whenever is good for you. I even told you I would meet you in Naples(half way between Tampa and Hollywood(where I live)) You told me Naples is 4 Hours from you which is weird because Tampa is 4 hours from me. I also told you I would drive to Tampa. Yes I asked for a deposit because you only said you want to see the car. It is pretty common. I'm not going to drive 8 hours(round trip) to show a car. Pictures can do that.

BUMP and UPDATE

The car now has MR BBS Wheels and Advan A046 Tires with less then 1000 miles.

Old 07-14-2007, 05:06 PM
VtecJunkie

Originally Posted by z4k
Impatient? I told you that you can come whenever is good for you. I even told you I would meet you in Naples(half way between Tampa and Hollywood(where I live)) You told me Naples is 4 Hours from you which is weird because Tampa is 4 hours from me. I also told you I would drive to Tampa. Yes I asked for a deposit because you only said you want to see the car. It is pretty common. I'm not going to drive 8 hours(round trip) to show a car. Pictures can do that.

BUMP and UPDATE

The car now has MR BBS Wheels and Advan A046 Tires with less then 1000 miles.
first of all, i was tryin to get a good time and place where we can meet at naples cause im pretty busy myself with my tight schedule until you texted me sayin "listen if you're goin to try to offer less than 23k, dont waste either of our time" which was totally off topic and second, i've never mention it between our text convo, only durin our pm's. second, previous posts from what i've read, cant afford the evo??? when you just purchased MR bbs with tires and paid off the evo?!? last, i assumed u lived in tampa but why post on tamparacing if you're going to sell your car at naples/ft lauradale??? and yes i do get your point drivin to tampa to just to go see it would be worthless but why leave a deposit??? what if i change my mind at the end and didnt like it because pictures didnt do its justice..... thats kinda shady/ebay type of buyer. but, it was my fault when you said tampa to naples is 4 hrs way, i thought you were referring to tampa to ft. laurdale!! not tryin to offend you but tryin to get the facts str8 and less confusing.....

Old 07-14-2007, 05:59 PM
z4k
Mr. Pink

first of all, i was tryin to get a good time and place where we can meet at naples cause im pretty busy myself with my tight schedule until you texted me sayin "listen if you're goin to try to offer less than 23k, dont waste either of our time" which was totally off topic
Yes I said that because of your previous offer. I'm not out to waste time.

second, previous posts from what i've read, cant afford the evo??? when you just purchased MR bbs with tires and paid off the evo?!?
The OEM Tires are just about shot. I don;t like driving in the rain with tires with low tread A, B I don;t want to sell the car to someone with not so good tires, C I got a flat in one of the tires this morning.
On that note what does it matter what I spend my money on to you? I am building a project car. I can't afford to have the EVO and the project so I am selling the EVO to get something that I can A Pay less for insurance. B HAve some extra money after I sell the EVO and buy my next daily driver.

last, i assumed u lived in tampa but why post on tamparacing if you're going to sell your car at naples/ft lauradale??? and yes i do get your point drivin to tampa to just to go see it would be worthless but why leave a deposit??? what if i change my mind at the end and didnt like it because pictures didnt do its justice..... thats kinda shady/ebay type of buyer. but, it was my fault when you said tampa to naples is 4 hrs way, i thought you were referring to tampa to ft. laurdale!! not tryin to offend you but tryin to get the facts str8 and less confusing.....
What does it matter where I live. I am trying to sell the car. Why not advertise everywhere? I have people from across the country messaging me about the car. 4 Hours won't kill you. I took the train to get the car I owned before this from here to Winter Haven(7 hour trip). Why do I want a deposit. A Gas isn't cheap and if I am going to drive the entire way I want something for it. If you change your mond thanks for the gas. If you are just some kid who wants to try to test drive and EVO then I am covered. It is pretty normal.

I never ran into problems with kids like this before. It is a 2006 EVO RS. I have bought and sold 17 cars before this one. There will be more after this one. I am pretty familiar with how this kinda thing works.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:07 PM
VtecJunkie

Originally Posted by z4k
Yes I said that because of your previous offer. I'm not out to waste time.

The OEM Tires are just about shot. I don;t like driving in the rain with tires with low tread A, B I don;t want to sell the car to someone with not so good tires, C I got a flat in one of the tires this morning.
On that note what does it matter what I spend my money on to you? I am building a project car. I can't afford to have the EVO and the project so I am selling the EVO to get something that I can A Pay less for insurance. B HAve some extra money after I sell the EVO and buy my next daily driver.

i personally can careless what you spend it on and where you live, next time make sure to post up more facts/specs cause the posts that you've posted seem shady, doesnt make any sense and one worded... A) it has no price on the thread what so ever(only offers),B) no vin #,C) no location (just FLORIDA) but you do have the list of modz and pictures which is pretty good start?!

What does it matter where I live. I am trying to sell the car. Why not advertise everywhere? I have people from across the country messaging me about the car. 4 Hours won't kill you. I took the train to get the car I owned before this from here to Winter Haven(7 hour trip). Why do I want a deposit. A Gas isn't cheap and if I am going to drive the entire way I want something for it. If you change your mond thanks for the gas. If you are just some kid who wants to try to test drive and EVO then I am covered. It is pretty normal.

I never ran into problems with kids like this before. It is a 2006 EVO RS. I have bought and sold 17 cars before this one. There will be more after this one. I am pretty familiar with how this kinda thing works.
i personally can careless what you spent it on and where you live, i dont have a problem with you but make sure, next time to post up more facts/specs/details about the vehicle cause the posts that you've posted seem shady, scam, doesnt make any sense and one worded... A) it has no price on the thread what so ever(only offers),B) no vin #,C) no location (just FLORIDA) D) Pros & Cons but you do have the list of modz and pictures which is pretty good start?! before you started the project car, you should have thought about it when you first purchased the evo cause its a nice car and then the money that you've lost, could have been in your pocket instead : / and for the new tires, why do you want me to pay extra $$$ on the tires along with the car where the owner was the one who caused the old tires to be bald/flat??? we didnt tell you to get new tires, it was your decision/call... thats like sayin since your car has a turbo timer and springs, the new owners has to pay for them along with the car..... >< and im glad that you sold 17 cars and am happy for you/good for u!!! but im just a young kid with big dreams except when it comes down to business, im serious about it... no joyride, just wanted to take a good look at it reality as the pictures describe it before signing some papers!!!

Last edited by LiL Sang; 07-14-2007 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:18 PM
z4k
Mr. Pink

i personally can careless what you spent it on and where you live, i dont have a problem with you but make sure, next time to post up more facts/specs/details about the vehicle cause the posts that you've posted seem shady, scam, doesnt make any sense and one worded... A) it has no price on the thread what so ever(only offers),B) no vin #,C) no location (just FLORIDA) D) Pros & Cons but you do have the list of modz and pictures which is pretty good start?! before you started the project car, you should have thought about it when you first purchased the evo cause its a nice car and then the money that you've lost, could have been in your pocket instead : / and for the new tires, why do you want me to pay extra $$$ on the tires along with the car where the owner was the one who caused the old tires to be bald/flat??? we didnt tell you to get new tires, it was your decision/call... thats like sayin since your car has a turbo timer and springs, the new owners has to pay for them along with the car..... >< and im glad that you sold 17 cars and am happy for you/good for u!!! but im just a young kid with big dreams except when it comes down to business, im serious about it... no joyride, just wanted to take a good look at it reality as the pictures describe it before signing some papers!!!
Honestly unless you are interested in the car quit posting. I don't know how this is SCAM like? Your right about the tires it is my fault the old ones wore out. I should have taken the bus instead of driving my daily. I also should have swept the road before driving on it and catching the nail... It was my decision to NOT sell the car with a donut. and flat tire in the trunk. No one said you had to sign anythign before you saw it. a small deposit to show you are serious before I drove 4 hours is all I asked. For someone that is serious $100 is a big loss for you.

BTW what does my project car have anything to do with you? Nothing. Leave it at that. Keep big dreaming and maybe someday you will have nice toys like me.

Old 07-16-2007, 05:47 AM
z4k
Mr. Pink

Bump

Old 07-16-2007, 03:45 PM
z4k
Mr. Pink

Bump