Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

For sale 95 dodge neon ,Fresh paint,Fresh motor.AC

Old 06-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Love all.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale 95 dodge neon ,Fresh paint,Fresh motor.AC

What we have here people is a 95 dodge neon for sale.Its not mine,Im sellin it for a friends dad .It has a brand new nice and shiney sprakley blue paint job ,When we had it painted the paint shop left it running and the clutch fan went out and it overheated bad .Blown headgasket ,BUT we had a wrecked 95 with no title and 54XX miles ,SOO nice expect for the trunk being in the back seat .So we had the entire motors switchdi mean EVERYTHING switched .It blows ac but needs a recharge i havent had a chance to recharge since engine swap.

Has the RT hood bumper and spoiler,And those shiney taillights .Body has 93xx and motor has 54xx .No body damage..very clean intiror..A nice car all around.I walked down the road to grab some pictures but my battery died Ill try to get some more .Set price is in the 2,600 -3,000 range,And we ALL know how money talks.Great DD ,Just got out of the shop from the motor swap It needs to be gone .We are location in Lutz/LOL

Edit-Here are the pictures i did get a chance to get.

First two are old *note my old 240 in the background*

If ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING TOWED / MOVED IN THE TAMPA AREA PM ME ,ROLLBACK ON THE READY CHEAP!

Last edited by rollinondonuts; 06-25-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Love all.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP ,Lots of pictures coming tomarow

If ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING TOWED / MOVED IN THE TAMPA AREA PM ME ,ROLLBACK ON THE READY CHEAP!