Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS OR TRADE: Racing Kart, KT100 with LOTS of extras

Old 08-13-2007, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS OR TRADE: Racing Kart, KT100 with LOTS of extras

2500 FIRM or trade for a decent 1st gen RX7

I am selling this go-kart because I am looking for something different to play with. I have already autox'd this kart 3 times and its a blast. I have hit 80mph with it on the autox courses. Bottom line is this is not a toy, its fast and fun.

It is an older Dino 289 chassis with a blue printed kt100 engine and horstman wet clutch. Its a centrifugal clutch, so there is no gear box or push starting. The kart comes with everything to go racing except a trailer. Its alot of stuff, but ill try listing all the important bits.

Main Features of the kart
  • KT100 Engine, 100cc 2 stroke, can make 15-25hp, 8-15tq. 10,000rpm - 15,000rpm power band
  • wb3a pumper carb, no fuel pump
  • centrifugal wet clutch
  • Digitron digital gauges for EGT,Head Temp, RPM, MPH
  • 4 wheel disk brakes, hydraulic
  • adjustable front camber

What comes with the kart
  1. 3x KT100 Engines - one engine is mounted on the kart already, it has less then 1 hour on it and is blueprinted. The other engine has a few hours on it, but it runs great as I have test ran it on the kart one autox. The last engine only had a few hours on it, but has a hole in the piston from running a too hot of a plug, otherwise its a perfectly good engine.
  2. Several spare carbs
  3. Several spare clutch parts - enough to last an entire season of racing, maybe longer
  4. Several feet of new chain - will last you forever
  5. Assorted aluminum axle gears
  6. Tons of spare wheel halves and tires
  7. Lots of special service tools
  8. Lots of different exhaust pipes and assorted lengths
  9. Motul synthetic 2-stroke oil,1 gallon of 100 octane, quart of clutch fluid
  10. KT-100 starter motor with ratchet-end - (brand new)
  11. Spare bodywork set
  12. 2 kart stands

Also heres a video ( near the end ) where I make a run in the kart. Its my first time so I wasn't putting the pedal to the metal YouTube - Brooksville, FL Autocross

note: the pictures are a bit old, thats when i picked the kart up. Since then I have rewired the kart and cleaned it up alot.

Thanks for looking