Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

bagged truck and BMW for sale or trade! pics!

Old 08-26-2007, 09:39 AM
now with ls1!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bagged truck and BMW for sale or trade! pics!

ok, so I have 2 vehicles I'm looking to seel or trade. would prefer to just sell the truck, but for the right offer I will do the car, and for something really nice I will do both. looking for a bagged fullsize truck or something fast, ei not hondas

first off, bagged and shaved 99 Hombre 2.2 auto, YES IT IS A TRUE HOMBRE, has s-10 stepside bed that has 1-off sectioned rear steps that fit flush for use with a rollpan/calicombo. has brand new suicidedoors.com 4 link with 32" bars, brand new hardlines for fuel and brakes, all custom bent. all new wiring for compressor and air management, new airlines, new viair 480 comp, polished diamond plate notch cover mounted to bridge. tilt bed, everything mounted under the bed. chrome eai 5 switch box, but only has f/b. brand new billet wheel, new stinger relay, new wiring for all accessories. fiberglassed and painted dash bezel with 7" tv, ps2 mounted in pass airbag slot. all interior peices are painted. decent, not perfect, but good for daily driver. too many other things to list.
THINGS IT NEEDS:
fuel cell, has blazer tank now, and runs from it, but the tank hangs too low and will drag. needs lower profile tank

exhaust redone

a/c heat hooked back up. needs lines and compressor, everything else is there. needs control panel, the hookups are in the dash, but no actual knobs ect for it

blow through hole sealed, someone before me cut the cab for a blow through, then swapped beds and didnt keep the blow through. will be hard with tilt bed but I was going to do something creative with it.

most recent pics, I have a full photojournal of the buildup of this truck so you can see the work that went into it

looking to get $4500 OBO

next up is my 96 BMW 328is. this car is the next step below the M3 and actually is not much slower. 108,000 on it, auto trans, woodgrain dash package, style 32 15" rims with good tires, clear projector style corners, tinted windows, modded cooling system to prevent the common e36 exploding hoses. Ice cold a/c, everything works, including the stock radio and cd changer. radio had bad display and volume knob which I also heard is common on these. interior is nice, has usual wear on drivers side seat. headliner on the sunroof is beginning to sag some, too. body has some minor dents, scratches, usual for an 11 year old car. paint on the roof has faded, and there is a chip on the hood where the previous owner let the fan explode. runs smooth and strong, trans shifts great. also just put on new drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners with semi-metallic pads about 3000 miles ago

looking to get $7500 obo

will take $10,000 for both, or equal trade. I dont check here much, so best bet if interested is to e-mail me at saet455@verizon.net. like I said, open to CASH or trades. more pics info on either vehicle upon request
Old 08-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Don't Hate

bump 4 a nice set of vehicles
Old 08-26-2007, 10:25 AM
IS FASTER THAN YOU

i am interested in the truck give me a call.. 863-370-6812
Old 08-26-2007, 10:35 AM

PM sent

You can never change where you've come from, but where you'll go next is up to you.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:07 PM
now with ls1!

pm'ed back

ekcoupe, e-mail or pm me
Old 08-26-2007, 07:42 PM
now with ls1!

still up guys, lets see what you got! would like something turbo'd or v8. or something just really uncommon. post up
Old 08-27-2007, 06:35 AM
now with ls1!

the longer I keep it the more I get done on it, and the pice will change accordingly. in no hurry or need to seel either one, but for the right offer I will. for anyone interested in the truck it will be at slamfest at the state fairgrounds in october, probably close to completion by then, if not sold
Old 08-30-2007, 08:12 AM
now with ls1!

drag it!
Old 08-30-2007, 06:02 PM
now with ls1!

ok, not looking to sell the BMW anymore, just looking to sell the truck to turbo the bimmer
Old 10-02-2007, 04:53 AM

ill trade u my 92 Eagle Talon Tsi in my signature? let me know im real interested in the truck

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #167
1990 ef hatch si- FS/FT
my DD!

1996 Z28 camaro 6sped-FS/FT
my project, needs motor work.

00 grand prix gt DD- Sold
92 eagle talon tsi-Sold