Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1997 toyota celica w/2 tone and marble paint f/s f/t

Old 09-30-2007, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 toyota celica w/2 tone and marble paint f/s f/t

Here is the deal I want something new again here is what i got to sell or Trade open to all offers just throw them at me

1997 toyota celica ST 1.8L DOHC (not fast) 92,xxx miles AUTOMATIC
New cv shafts ,valve cover gasket no problems serviced at toyota
I am 2nd owner bought this car from my aunt about yr and 1/2 ago all miles are pretty much hwy changed oil with synthetic every 2500 miles.

The car has a paint job on it not many people see often it was estimated at 18,500 for the paint job if it were done at a descent shop, Paint is done with PPG color codes 6P3 (the green) and PXR (black pearl) and on the hood front bumper and hatch is marble with the green popping through the black... Car has a lifetime warranty agianst defects on the paint...

This is the marble thats on the hood, front bumper ,roof and hatch

Also as you can see it has Scion TC rims on it tires all have 80-90% tread on them and
A pair of Infinity G35 HIDs in the headlights now

Interior and sound
interior is in perfect condition no stains no rips its black and tan interior
Painted the interior middle insert just as i did the marble on the hood except reverse with the black popping through the green... it has a pioneer DEH-4400 head unit in it and a CB Radio installed .
Im sure im forgetting something but there is no perfomance mods aside a short ram intake car gets 30MPG

Trades
Dont care about paint body has to be descent and motor has to be on the good side .... would like something turbo and done right .... just through me some offers also like suvs and luxuary stuff so just throw me your offers lol
Old 09-30-2007, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These pics were taken today lol time and date on my camera isnt set lol