Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/S '86 Mazda B2000

Old 10-18-2007, 05:53 AM
How long will it last?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S '86 Mazda B2000

Im probly moving to Orlando soon and i won't be able to bring my little truck with me so i figured id try posting it up for sale to see if anybody would be interested.

The truck is a '86 Mazda B2000 SE-5. It would make a good vehicle to learn to drive a 5sp. I origanally bought the truck with hopes of building a simple mini-truck DD but the alternator died on me and i wasnt able to drive it for a few weeks, and when i put the new alternator in, i never really went back to driving it.

The body is a little rough, i think one of the previous owners might have hit a stump because the right front of the bumper and bumper supports were bent in a bit. When i bought the truck it was a nasty beige/tan color with a blue stripe down the sides, so i just bought a bunch of metallic cobalt blue spray cans from lowes and me and some friends gave it a quick color change. It has new clear lens projector headlights i bought, as well as clear corner lenses, brand new, still in the box. Also put some universal 3" drop blocks on the rear.

The interior is in pretty decent shape. Painted in Black and Blue to match the outside, but missing a few trim pieces here and there. New shift knob and rear view mirror. The windshield is cracked (bought it that way) but i might be able to replace it with my insurance if anybody is seriously interested.

Engine is a Carburated 2.0 liter 4 cylinder, with new spark plugs, plug wires, Alternator, and lower radiator hose. Has over 200K miles on it, so it smokes a little bit but nothing that will get you pulled over or anything. The only issue with it that bothers me is the throtle linkages sometimes stick when you let off the gas so you kinda have to tap the gas pedal to get it to idle normally.

All in All, its not a bad little truck. Perfect for someone who wants a cheap mini-truck project, needs to haul some junk around, or just wants to beat the hell out of it and have a little fun on some backroads. Id love to keep it but i dont think ill be ale to take it with me to Orlando at the end of the year.

PM me if your seriously interested, and ill send some pics and answer any questions you have.

Asking $650 OBO
Old 10-19-2007, 03:02 AM
How long will it last?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump