Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Bagged show truck looking to trade

Old 10-30-2007, 09:03 PM
now with ls1!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bagged show truck looking to trade

ok guys, here is my 99 Isuzu Hombre. fully bagged, shaved doors, shaved hood squirters, antenna, cab and front clip painted white with blue pearl. bed was spraypainted white by previous owner. interior has just been redone in all black. everything is either smoothed and painted or covered in black vinyl or black simulation ostrich skin, with a few chrome and billet accents to give some tasteful contrast. 2 tv's, fiberglassed dash, ps2 in dash, 2 10" l7's in custom fiberglassed box, billet steering wheel, cavi seats with chopped headrests and custom tilt levers. all infinity reference mids and highs. tilt bed, fully detailed rear suspension and fuel system. everything kept under stock bedfloor except diamond plate covered notch. brand new rci fuel cell, new msd fuel pump, new 4 link, new viar 480 compressor. 5 gallon tank, 1/2" GC valves, EAI switchbox, 2600 firestones in rear, new slam Re-7's in front. this truck is no b/s. I have invested ALOT of time and money and it shows. needs some finishing work to be a real show winner. starting to lose interest in it and looking for something fast. NO HONDAS! let me know what you have. these are the only pics I have of it now, from before or during the rebuild and not all the new parts are shown. I should be getting new pics soon, as my camera decided to be a dick. PM me if really interested. I will not put a dollar figure on it. you figure out wha its worth to YOU and offer up. worst I can do is say no thanks.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:56 AM

show truck??? am i missing something
Old 10-31-2007, 07:27 AM

potential.show.truck
Old 10-31-2007, 09:29 AM

if u got cash i will trade u your truck and cash for my mustang( yea its fast)
Old 11-01-2007, 07:56 AM
now with ls1!

Originally Posted by italianmale
show truck??? am i missing something
the truck is very detailed. most of the above pics were from the truck under construction. it does not need much, mostly just paint and body to be a very nice show vehicle. does this not meet your criteria for a showtruck? and I do not have cash to put ontop of this, sorry. looking for straight up trade. but will also take cash offers now as some things have changed. also no bikes. I have never ridden before and I belong on 4 wheels. sorry
Old 11-01-2007, 05:24 PM

i have a 92 mitsubishi eclipse, all stock besides short shifter and exhaust, 5 spd has 1.8 sohc motor, is now 2 tone primer black and white, if i have it still next weekend will be 2 tone glossy black and metallic silver, new alternater, battery, o2 sensor, all new brakes, good tires, interior is good, pioneer cd player and pioneer 6x9 panel speakers, moon roof which does not leak at all, tinted windows may need to be redone on like the passenger side window, starting to peel a lil bit at top, extremely good on gas and all stock so can do what ever you want to it. i have pics if interested let me know on pm and ill send you some
Old 11-29-2007, 01:42 PM

Trade for 04 cavalier, with sunfire front end, shag interior, rims, 2 8" L7's, 5speed. lmk