Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: Nissan Frontier King Cab 4x4 V6

Old 11-27-2007, 08:27 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW 29??? Funny thing is were in our mid 20's and we're driving cars that are worth 10times what your car is worth and your calling us Idiots.... your trying to tell us your 1994Acura Integra GS-R with 200KPlus Mileage which are unknown mileage,which could have 400K miles for all I know, No A/c, Bad Shocks, and bad tires are worth $6,000. Is this ar made of gold? I will bet $1000.00 cash that if you were to throw that car up for sale on here, ebay, or where ever you choose to sell it, as in the condition that you just explained to us, I gaurentee that ever single person that looks at you car will laugh their asses off and in your face. Anyone with a brain would know, that they can buy a car that is newer, lower Known Mileage, A/C, and good Tires for the same price or a little bit more. so good luck with your shit brown integra.

Last edited by b18c1hatch; 11-27-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:29 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by BlackBeard
i'm 29, suck a dick. I am just about as over TR as you say you are. That is why I have ZERO patience for attitude and when I made a legit offer and I got a reply of "is this a joke" I didnt hold back. I dont hold back on this site anymore. Spin it how you want the truck is Purple. In the end my GSR is worth more then this truck. The only thing appealing about it is the four wheel drive, but as four wheel drive trucks go the frontiers are nothing to jizz over.

I never said my car was mint I actually came right out and said what was wrong with it. You guys are just a couple of idiots.
you mean 29 going on 12??? You dont hold back on this site anymore huh?? wow.. your a "keyboard commando" how brave of you..also, you keep talking about how its "purple".. your the one who showed interest in it in the first place, hahahaha.. and BTW..im curious.. on what basis do you think your GSR is worth more then his truck... i gotta hear this one...

Eric
AIM: Ep41382
Old 11-27-2007, 08:42 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

1999 Nissan Frontier- Has Cold A/C, 146K Known Miles, good tires,
4X4- $5900 OBO

1994 Acura Gizzer- No A/C, 200K unknown Mileage, Knot in tires, and other unknown problems - $6500 FIRM

29 Year Old driving that 94 Acura integra thinking his car is worth - $6500... PRICELESSSSSSSSSS..
Old 11-27-2007, 08:55 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

that's a snappy come back for a 29 year old that doesn't hold back on TR...
Old 11-27-2007, 09:21 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Maybe I should just keep arguing with you guys on the internet? Ok I'll bite.

1. I was interested in the truck because I am looking for something 4 wheel drive for the woods.

2. The truck is about equal value as my car sits so I made an offer, as the OG said to just throw out offers.

3. When you guys grow up you too will realize that the world does not revolve around the car you drive. Hell I'll tell you right now I will prob be driving a crx when I am 40. It just doesnt matter that much.

4. The integra is a great car with an amazing history. Mine is a nice one.

5. Take my pm to the original poster and reverse it. Lets assume the OG was on my side of the discussion and made an offer like that and told someone flat out what is wrong with the truck, and you can bet your ass there is something, it is a used car with 150K miles on it.

You guys are hung up on the fact that I said no ac, one bad tire, unknown miles and could use shocks, as if I said the car is a huge pile of shit.

6. I could set my car on fire and it would still hold its value.

7. You will come back with some bullshit remark of how I am a 29 year old loser with a crappy car and then you will die before you ever get to see what you are driving at 29.
dude.. i dont care what you drive.. to each their own....im just blown away by the fact that you think your car is worth 6500 bucks....you were very up front with the OP, which im sure is appreciated...ok im done.. good luck with your sale...

Eric
AIM: Ep41382
Old 11-27-2007, 09:37 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

You say that your car is worth more than this guys frontier. Well if you pulled up the KBB value on your car and patrick there is a big difference. your car comes up as 2340 and his truck as 5210 in fair condition. You said yourself you never saw his truck and you were being a " Dick " so you really brought this on yourself, end of story.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:18 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Maybe I should just keep arguing with you guys on the internet? Ok I'll bite.

1. I was interested in the truck because I am looking for something 4 wheel drive for the woods.

2. The truck is about equal value as my car sits so I made an offer, as the OG said to just throw out offers.

6. I could set my car on fire and it would still hold its value.
I guess those are not your exact words huh...
Old 11-28-2007, 04:33 AM
<<<Tampa<<< >>>Bay>>>

2. The truck is about equal value as my car sits so I made an offer, as the OG said to just throw out offers. shitty offer at best

3. When you guys grow up you too will realize that the world does not revolve around the car you drive. Hell I'll tell you right now I will prob be driving a crx when I am 40. It just doesnt matter that much. pot, kettle, black? youre a few months from 30, on the internet trying to justify ur ratted out "teggy" being worth 6500. were all only a few years behind you, just pointing out what an idiot you are for thinking you had a good deal for him. i know, he might actually want to trade his lexus for your integra.... hey if its worth 6500 to you, might as well be worth 25 right? you know its all relative....

4. The integra is a great car with an amazing history. Mine is a nice one. No ac, one bad tire, unknown miles and could use shocks. The car is a huge pile of shit. just thought id throw these 2 paragraphs together, kinda like cliff notes

6. I could set my car on fire and it would still hold its value. oh boy, where does one even begin with this comment. thats something an 8 year old would say about his GT BMX bike on christmas

7. You will come back with some bullshit remark of how I am a 29 year old loser with a crappy car and then you will die before you ever get to see what you are driving at 29. one person said u drive a crappy car for a 29 year old. thats not what this is about, its about another guy on tr trying to make a shitty ass offer. Nice internet threat too, planning on killing 3 people because they think your car is a piece of shit and not worth 6500, nice....... btw, ur monitor must be as shitty as ur car if you see a purple truck
idiot

Last edited by Shaun_GST; 11-28-2007 at 04:40 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Hang on Sloopy

Thanks for the free bumps!

Looking to get flooring done in your home or office? Carpet, Ceramic, Marble, Wood, Etc. Feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks!!
Old 11-28-2007, 05:12 AM
Still Addicted to Boost

wow,some of you douches know how to gay up a for sale thread truck looks damn clean. If you were selling it 2 months ago i would have bought it . good luck!