Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

I need your Guys Opinion on a GS-R

Old 11-28-2007, 11:34 PM
95 civic coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahaah extinguisher for what its fully functional had it for couple years
Old 11-29-2007, 05:19 AM
<<<Tampa<<< >>>Bay>>>

I see whats goin on here. BlackBeard knows Red October. Kinda obvious when RedOctober never even showed up in the truck thread and now youre talkin about how hes selling the Frontier........ hes not even selling the truck, thats patrick.

BTW, the car this thread is referring to is BlackBeard's GSR.

Oh yeah, you talk about getting the truck professionally lifted, painted, full interior and complete and asking more is a little different than an integra that is still a project. All we're saying is, blackbeard is asking way too much for his car as everyone has pointed out.... even the honda guys. Ur right about one thing tho, this thread is funny but the other one is even better.
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...ab-4x4-v6.html
Old 11-29-2007, 05:20 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

thanks for the offer Baodalazi, Not looking to buy a car, I just wanted to see what people would think about a deal like that.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 AM

Old 11-29-2007, 05:43 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Without any pictures and proper information on this vehicle I couldn't give an accurate price. But what I do know is that a vehicle is worth what the owner feels it is worth not what Kelly blue book or NADA can tell you. Their are far more factors to account for to find the realistic value of a vehicle. I see that your selling a 99 4x4 nissan frontier, you have a nice truck. Nothing special, kind of dime a dozen vehicle, that kbb or nada can give you an accurate appraisal of your vehicle. But what if you brought your truck to the body shop, had them fix any dents and so on, and gave it a minty paint job. Then after the body shop you brought your truck some where to have a lift kit added. Then you purchased mint condition black interior, seats, dash and door panels. All that said, purchased and done, what would your truck be worth to you then? Could you go buy kbb or nada. NO! Of course you couldn't. Why because you would feel its worth alot more, due to the fact not many out there these days are in clean, almost pristine condition, visually that is. You would price your vehicle according to what you think its worth and what would be realistic in todays market.
First off I am not selling that Frontier. But I would have to say that I do not agree with you that someone is able to sell their car for what they feel its worth. If you buy a 1967 Shelby GT500 and restore that and then sell it for what you think its worth, then thats a different story. If you buy an integra and put all this money into Restoring it, and you restore it to a point where market supports it then kewl. But if you over restore it and it still has problems with the car and try to sell it, its never going to happen. So if you put yourself in my shoes, and you had someone come up to you and tell you, " i have this integra GS-r that needs A/C, tires, and struts with 200k unknow miles" what would you say to them? LIke the Housing Market today, If you go look at a house, look at tax records and knew he paid to much for the house in the first place then over improved the house with granite Blah Blah Blah and you know its a 200K home when he is trying to sell it for 400K, what would you say? He put work into it and the market doesn't mean anything, he can ask 400K cause he feels like its worth that much? I know every person on this god greens earth would say, " he is out of his effin mind and he will never ever sell that home, maybe in 10 years yes".
Old 11-29-2007, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Shaun_GST
I see whats goin on here. BlackBeard knows Red October. Kinda obvious when RedOctober never even showed up in the truck thread and now youre talkin about how hes selling the Frontier........ hes not even selling the truck, thats patrick. ....
I see whats going on here, because I am a fucking god damn genius!