Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

99 plymouth f/s

Old 11-28-2007, 09:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 plymouth f/s

isnt really the site to sell this car but its worth a try, it coud be a good base to start a build. i also have a 97 that ran low 13 with this same engine and basic mods. this one is stock and was my DD till i bought my new altima. anyway heres the info:

joseph esposito
Holiday, FL (about 15 miles north of tampa)
asking price 2,900 (KBB=2,500 fair, 3,030 good)

miles: 83,xxx

engine: 2.0 DOHC

problems: the interior was painted black, looks good but on the door pannels where the material goes is a bit messy

Modifications: stock antenna and rear trunk lock shaved, vw roof antenna added, light mirror tint. had a system trunk lid is sprayed with dynomat to keet the vibration low.

new parts(replaced by dealership under warrantee) : head gasket, timing belt, timing belt idler(tensioner), all new srtuts, power steering rack and pinion, 10 lug studs on front (they broke them), exhaust manifold and gasket (cracked and was leaking)

history: purchased new in 99 out of the show room (yes it was inside a show room) have all paperwork and recipt from 99 where i paid 12,000 for her. have window sticker and service manual. bought extended warrantee which ended at 75,000 miles. all work was done by dealership. had prior engine modifications that did not void the warrantee including a cat-back exhaust and cold air intake which the exhaust was replaced with brand new stock exhaust and intake with a used intake tube. once had a body kit, i had the entire car painted so it all matched painted mopar pw7(same as stock) that alone was 1,200 about 3 years ago.

i must sell her, i have a 97 im building and bought a new car so i dont drive this neon anymore

pictures: