Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Fs: 2006 Honda Civic Si

Old 12-06-2007, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: 2006 Honda Civic Si

Hi I'm new to the forum and would like to start by selling my 2006 civic si for $19km, it Fiji blue with the areo kit on it. Its all stock and has 20km miles on it and is in imaculant condition like new. I'am the original owner of the car, I purchased it from Brandon Honda on Hw60, it was sitting on the show room floor with only 24 miles on it. I saw it and feel in love with it, from its new body style, to its sleek smooth interior. This civic is loaded with every option avaliable except Navigation, but I have everything from the aero kit,20% tinted windows,mud flaps,trunk cargo mat, stock stereo,sub and speakers, 7 year 100km mile waranty and a spare set of keys with the computer chip in them. The car is brand new the seats are suede black bucket seats and have the Si logo in red imprinted on the center of them and the dash is digital,the tachometer is in the center and redlines at 9km rpm, I V-tec kicks in at 6km rpm to 7km rpm and is a strong hard pull. The shifter is a stock short shifter and is has a six speed mannual transmission, everthing works power windows, door locks, and day time running lights. If there is anything I left out please feel free to pm me and if anyone has any questions on the car or would like any more pictures of it I will gladly answer your questions or send more pics thank you.

Kenneth C.