Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 1997 Formula M6, 80k, project WITH mods

Old 01-21-2008, 02:32 PM
farts whilest speakith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1997 Formula M6, 80k, project WITH mods

You will not be disappointed...

I can't believe I'm doing this. I've owned this car for OVER 9 years, and I swore that I would keep it forever.

The basic run down is this... I bought the car in '99 and it stayed 100% stock besides new tires and a clutch until I modded it in '03 - '04. It has a Lloyd Elliot LE2 head package. My camshaft was custom made by Joe Overton. The car put down 351rwhp when it was dyno tuned by Formato. About 150 miles later, I think that a bearing spun. Since that point in early, EARLY '05, the car has been sitting in my parents garage since I did not have a safe place for it to be. Basically, it needs a short block rebuild. The car has countless items on it, long tube headers, pro 5.0 shifter, electric water pump, egr delete, custom formato tune, solid clutch, manual fan switch, metal gears in the head light motors, slp intake, flow master "racing" exhaust, the heads and cam stuff, 34lb injectors (I think thats the right number, I could be wrong), and NUMEROUS other things.

Why am I selling it? Shit man, I have no fuckin idea. I know its not worth much, but heres the deal, like Jeremy said last night... I've had the perfect chassis, with a bunch of already there, go fast parts on it. All I need is a short block. But, I've had this car for over 3 years in this condition. Garage kept, no damage... If I wanted a super fast street car then I would have done it by now. I just don't think its the thing in car racing that I want to do. I think something a little more low key is right for me. Either way, I know that this car will make someone out there so happy that I just can't let it sit here and wear its self out. My cell is 727-565-2895. Give me a call and I would be glad to tell you anything about the car you could want to know. I'm the second owner and I've had it since it was a year and a half old. Interior is in perfect condition, but the radio isn't in it because I pulled it out. I still have the stock one to put in there. Also, I have a speaker box that was custom designed for the vehicle with 3 10" subs and a 500watt amp. If you want the box and the amp its an extra $350.

Asking $2,350... OBO

'06 Sentra DD

Last edited by Agent; 01-21-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:18 PM
farts whilest speakith

sold
'06 Sentra DD

Old 01-25-2008, 07:38 AM

https://www.tamparacing.com/classifi...uct/6652/cat/2
interested in a rx7