Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

*NeW* 95 TeGGY & 99 Si FoR SUV/CLeaN TRuCK

Old 03-26-2008, 09:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bumity nice ass teg... good luck sweetheart.... it should of been mine

Old 03-26-2008, 01:08 PM
I am THAT Bitch

Originally Posted by Lambociv97
still trying to sell the SI with a D series in it with a lein on it..... you go to jail for stuff like this. unless you happen to pay the 5grand lein off with in a few weeks and get a clean and clear title in hand... if so i'll buy it cash what your talking about.
yea well if u dont want it dont post on my thread...im not payin off a 5 grand lein for a car i dont really wanna keep which the lein wasnt because of me in the first place!...and goodluck to u findin any SI civic for what im sellin it for!...without it bein in the same state im sellin this in!
Old 03-26-2008, 01:09 PM
I am THAT Bitch

Originally Posted by kylebm
bumity nice ass teg... good luck sweetheart.... it should of been mine
yea it shouldve but shit happens!...wish it woulda been too cuz then i woulda had the tahoe!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:57 PM

are we still going to trade friday for the red integra? give me a call and lmk whats up..
Old 03-26-2008, 07:20 PM

if this was a guy this thread would be getting killed.How is a si without a si motor or fully intact si interior going to sell for $6500?And how are you going to trade a vehicle with no title?Who has the title?I know,I know you going to tell me to stay out of your thread and what not.And thats fine.But I am pretty sure what you are doing is slightly illegal.So I will say heres a free bump for finding a idiot that is dumb enough to a.buy it,or b.trade there personal vehicle for it.goodlick
Old 03-26-2008, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by teggymami12
yea well if u dont want it dont post on my thread...im not payin off a 5 grand lein for a car i dont really wanna keep which the lein wasnt because of me in the first place!...and goodluck to u findin any SI civic for what im sellin it for!...without it bein in the same state im sellin this in!
yeah but do you not understand... you cant sell a car with a lein on it for under the lien and think you can give someone a title.... wow a SI.... it's just a shell basically... not even a B series engine.. i am not bashing your thread... i am just saying... i'll buy it cash NO PROBLEM... if you can give me a CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE..... that would be like me buying a BMW for 80 grand and trying to sell it for 20k with a mechanic title on it even though a mechanic never touched it or anything... or has never been wrecked or repaired...... what you doing could put you in jail... think before you do things.............. YOU NEED TO PUT.... "PARTS CAR ONLY CAN NOT BE TITLED" but either way whoever's car it is or whoever the lien in.... they have to pay it off to get title. simple fact... if not bad credit or if the car is hot...... can be all types of ways this could go down.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I am THAT Bitch

ok well as I stated in my first thread u can buy it with the title for 6500 obo!...i believe I said that...if I didn't it was in my other thread for it...or I will sell it as it sits for 1500 obo...what the buyer does with it is his/her own decision!