Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Old 03-17-2008, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1st of all let me start by saying thank you.....for this being your last post in my thread that is...
2nd of all yes the miles are high...i purchased it like that for alot more than 4k and that was a stock car i purchased the motor was pulled from an 05 with 69k miles and was verified the car does not squeak the interior is in great condition, tranny shifts fine clutch is brand new...windows go up and down just fine....and if your not interested keep it movin...all the car needs is a decent tune and it will be 100% which by the way it will be getting tuned this week by CFT.....
right now looking to see what I can get for in trade vs selling...

Originally Posted by FSUhorizon
Yes, I can read and did read the entire post. Let's assume that the new motor was in great condition when it was pulled and the swap was done correctly. The chassis still has ~240k miles on it. The bushings, the interior, the transmission, the differentials, etc also have nearly 240k miles. Why does it matter? Because everything degrades with use. Interior panels begin squeaking, power window motors break, etc. How much it degrades remains to be seen. Subaru is certainly one of the most reliable marques out there but those are seriously high miles.

This will be my last post in this thread. IMO the car looks good and will certainly make a nice vehicle for someone. I wouldn't be scared of the miles with a through PPI. Good luck to the seller...
Old 03-20-2008, 05:10 PM

bump
Old 03-20-2008, 11:14 PM
vehicular Lunacy

Never got a pm from u from my question? Lemme know a price please.

All rep is returned
Old 03-21-2008, 12:27 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

I've tried 3 times to sell my bugeye on here with no luck.

Bump for a fellow bugeye.

-Winston Churchill
Old 03-21-2008, 08:07 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

i pmed you with no fucking response if your trying to sell a goddamn car then reply to the fucking pms idiot.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:17 PM

nice profanity retard.....as it sits with rims and all accessories after tune I want 8k obo
Old 03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

there that wasnt so bad. jeez. ill give you 6k
Old 03-21-2008, 07:44 PM

Thanks for the offer but I'm lookin for a little more than that..
Old 03-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Skunk.

there should be a way for the OP to pre-filter and delete useless posts unless they actually are needed in classified threads. is this possible?

anyways, free bump for you and g/l with your sale.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by flystiguy01
there should be a way for the OP to pre-filter and delete useless posts unless they actually are needed in classified threads. is this possible?

anyways, free bump for you and g/l with your sale.
That would be pretty much the whole thread then. This is TR, there's always going to be low ball offers, just like every other selling venue. But, it never ceases to amaze me how many people will see a car that they have no intention of buying, and quite often could never afford anyways, and start talking about how great of a price it is or how it's worth sooo much more than the offers that are being made. Most car's posted on this site sell quickly if it is actually a "good" deal. The value is determined by the people with the money to purchase it, not the dreamers who would like to have it if they had the "extra cash".

As far as this car goes, there's a guy on here who's been trying to sell a 2004 WRX with 16k that only needs an engine dropped back in it for 8k and he still has it. How the hell is a 1/4 million mile 2000 gonna bring 8k anywhere????

My advise, although I'm sure you don't want it, take Jordan's 6k and be happy.