Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Wts: 2000 S2000

Old 04-17-2008, 05:11 AM
Unkown Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by importguy1208
First off you're not going to find anything better than an eBay kit for less than $6,000. For the $2,500 difference I could make it look just as good AND paint it and you would come out with basically a free paint job compared to the non eBay kit.

And what's so funny about saying hi to Carly? It doesn't matter she called me anyways.

LMFAO about you and your body work..if that was your example of body work on the supra in YOUR shop, then i'd love to have about 50lbs of bondo on my car 2..NOTT.
The reason they are only $2,500 is becasue they are cheap, who in the hell is going to buy a a Body Kit from ebay...they are made like shit, they crack very easly..they are ALL garbage unless it is a real name brand a private seller is selling!!

AND TO THE OWNER OF THIS CAR..IF YOU REALLY WANT TO THREATEN ME...QUIT TELLING EVERYONE ELSE AND CALL ME AND TELL IT TO MY FACE...TALKING SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT SMASHING ALL MY WINDOWS IN AND DUMPING ACID ON MY CAR...PLEASE, I'D LOVE TO SEE THIS...I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO!!
PHEOBE- I SUGGEST YOU QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT FUCKING MY CAR UP BECAUSE ALL IT IS GOING TO DO IS COME MORE BACK ON YOU, IM NOT ONLY GOING TO TAKE IT OUT ON YOU BUT I WILL TAKE IT OUT ON THE ''5'' OTHER PEOPLE YOU GET TO DO IT WITH YOU AND I CAN ONLY THINK IT WOULD BE YOUR ROOMATES!SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO DRAG YOUR ROOMATES OR WHO EVER ELSE YOUR THINKING OF GETTING TO DO THIS CHILDISH SHIT WITH YOU...STOP!! I TALKED TO ROB YESTERDAY, IF YOU READ ABOVE I SAID ''TRUE'' ABOUT NOT STARTING DRAMA, I DID NOT SAY NE THING ABOUT FUCKING NE OF YOUR SHIT UP..YOUR THE ONE RUNNING YOU TRAP ABOUT SOME DUMB SHIT...IF YOU HAVE NE PROBLEMS, TOO MANY PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME SO GO AHEAD AND CALL ME...ASK ROB FOR MY NUMBER..I TRIED CALLING YOU YESTERDAY TO STRAIGHTEN THIS SHIT OUT BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER...SO IF IT IS DROPED THEN IT IS EITHER WAY IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME...PM ME AND LET ME KNOW..

AND TO "IMPORTGUY1208", IT WAS JUST A LITTLE CHILDISH TO TELL ME TO TELL HER, TRYING TO START SOME SHIT I CAN SEE, IF YOU WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SAY HI TO HER, YOU HAVE HER NUMBER, WHY GO THRU ME??AND SHE CALLED YOU TO TELL YOU TO TELL THESE PEOPLE TO STOP TALKING SHIT, I SAW THE TEXT AND SHE TOLD ME WHAT SHE SAID.

DUSTIN
Old 04-17-2008, 06:36 AM

What was so bad about E-bay kit's again????

eBay Motors: APR S2-GT Widebody Kit for 2000+ Honda S2000 (item 310039939296 end time May-09-08 16:49:32 PDT)

Looks pretty good to me, and way under 6k.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by RydinSolo
yeah, thats 4k not 2500, and thats a decent brand

AND IF YOU READ THE ENTIRE POST HE POST AND I, YOU WOULD SEE HE SAID THEY COST 2500..THE 6K WAS FOR A GOOD NAME BRAND...

ok for real im out of this thread....

GoodLuck on selling the car, i talked to rob yesterday and i understand you need money...so BUMP, i hope you sell..sorry for all the drama even though i did not start it...
I guess I was kind of referring to the part of the post that inferred that you would only find a good name brand kit on E-bay if it was from a private seller rather than from an established business. E-Bay is becoming more of a general marketplace than strictly a junk chinese outlet like it has been in the past. You can pretty much find anything on there now.

Kind of off-topic but at least I did make an offer on the car.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:06 PM

$1 Thousand Dollars.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by kpkicker14
$1 Thousand Dollars.

I just thought it was a bit funny that you would post such a ridiculous offer.

Does this look familiar, maybe from your for sale thread:

If your not an interested buyer DONT TROLL my thread. Thanks.
Also, just that you have useless mods on the car. Does not make it any better.
Why don't you give this guy the same courtesy you expect.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by RBPowered

THANK YOU!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by RBPowered

If your not an interested buyer DONT TROLL my thread. Thanks.
Also, just that you have useless mods on the car. Does not make it any better.

THANK YOU!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by RydinSolo
LMFAO about you and your body work..if that was your example of body work on the supra in YOUR shop, then i'd love to have about 50lbs of bondo on my car 2..NOTT.
The reason they are only $2,500 is becasue they are cheap, who in the hell is going to buy a a Body Kit from ebay...they are made like shit, they crack very easly..they are ALL garbage unless it is a real name brand a private seller is selling!!

AND TO "IMPORTGUY1208", IT WAS JUST A LITTLE CHILDISH TO TELL ME TO TELL HER, TRYING TO START SOME SHIT I CAN SEE, IF YOU WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SAY HI TO HER, YOU HAVE HER NUMBER, WHY GO THRU ME??AND SHE CALLED YOU TO TELL YOU TO TELL THESE PEOPLE TO STOP TALKING SHIT, I SAW THE TEXT AND SHE TOLD ME WHAT SHE SAID.

DUSTIN
First off YOU FAIL! The Supra isn't going to be a bondo widebody. The bondo is being used to create the look wanted and then a mold will be pulled from the bondo. Once the mold is finished the bondo will be removed from the car. The car is going to have carbon fiber widebody fenders, NOT bondo, and the intent is to market them both in carbon fiber and fiberglass.

Clearly you don't have a clue about how molds are made or are just too ignorant to understand what was being done.

And I wasn't trying to be a dick about Carly. I just meant say hi. I didn't have her number since my last phone got stolen and was just being courteous.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:27 PM

bump. car doesn't look too beat up. could be a nice project
Old 04-18-2008, 04:03 AM
Unkown Member

Originally Posted by importguy1208
First off YOU FAIL! The Supra isn't going to be a bondo widebody. The bondo is being used to create the look wanted and then a mold will be pulled from the bondo. Once the mold is finished the bondo will be removed from the car. The car is going to have carbon fiber widebody fenders, NOT bondo, and the intent is to market them both in carbon fiber and fiberglass.

Clearly you don't have a clue about how molds are made or are just too ignorant to understand what was being done.

And I wasn't trying to be a dick about Carly. I just meant say hi. I didn't have her number since my last phone got stolen and was just being courteous.
ok, well i was basing my opinion off of what i saw...which was a shit load of bondo...LMAO at you fail...dude seriously how old are you, grow up!

Now if you want to continue to talk shit, run your mouth or say/do what ever makes you feel good, then do it in a PM, you being pheobes friend and anthony's friend, should not be jacking their thread...I'm just replying, im neither of their friends. so it doesn't matter to me...SOo, pm me if you wana keep runnin your mouth.
DR