Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

99 gst

Old 05-03-2008, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by minitruckinxxxx
lol when I listed mine I said I love my car i dont want to sell it just want to see what ppl think its worth. 3days ago I decided I wanted to get another 1000 bike so I dropped the price.
thats fine. but don't bash my thread. I don't really care if you have a gst with 61k on it and it's rebuilt.. (crankwalk?) The car is pending sale for this tuesday for 9k. thankyou for telling me what it won't sell for.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:26 PM

lol id love to see it sell for 9k theres a sucker born everyday they say. and yea crankwalk lol.. more like crankwalk on you mine was rebuilt with the 99 components to not be prone to crankwalk. lol 90k miles more on your engine and your calling me on crank walk ha
Old 05-04-2008, 01:44 PM

lol id love to see it sell for 9k theres a sucker born everyday they say. and yea crankwalk lol.. more like crankwalk on you mine was rebuilt with the 99 components to not be prone to crankwalk. lol 90k miles more on your engine and your calling me on crank walk ha

Why don't you check what year mine is? You really must suck at life for bashing my for sale thread. Grow up, get some balls, and don't be sad i can get double of what you can't get.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:13 PM

lol wow yours is 2 years older. mine has half the miles stock.. im done lol

Joey E-THUGGIN It Up On TR. Rep For his Keyboard Ninja Skillz Yo.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:04 PM

lol wow yours is 2 years older. mine has half the miles stock.. im done lol
2 years newer, i'm sure if what you say can eb back up, you would'nt have a problem selling it. This relates to my thread how? I hope someone will delete your bs out of my post. thanks.

bump