Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

fs/t 98 civic with 99/00 front

Old 05-16-2008, 06:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt
Old 05-16-2008, 01:20 PM

ttt
Old 05-17-2008, 07:02 AM

ttt
Old 05-17-2008, 12:11 PM

ttt
Old 05-17-2008, 12:46 PM

i would not trust this guy.buying anything from him is a gamble.you have a better chance of getting an ls from the junkyard than from sean.how long is this engine gonna sit buddy?oohhhh i know,it ran fine when you pulled it.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:36 PM

yep and i was willing to work with you till you start talking about how you got my address and you know where i live. i will not be threatend by any one. and like i sead before when i put my boat up for the winter and it sets for a few months, the motors not blown on that. also the motor wasnt even pulled till the day you came and got it. its not my falt yall dont know how to work on shit. but its all good you aint hurting my fillings. any one who wants to buy something can look at my previos post on here. this is the 1st time i have ever had a problem. and if you wouldnt have acted like such a jack ass i would have tooken care of you to. but oo well bro i mean your talking shit about 140 bucks dude. i mean come the fuk on son.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by 4door5g
yep and i was willing to work with you till you start talking about how you got my address and you know where i live. i will not be threatend by any one. and like i sead before when i put my boat up for the winter and it sets for a few months, the motors not blown on that. also the motor wasnt even pulled till the day you came and got it. its not my falt yall dont know how to work on shit. but its all good you aint hurting my fillings. any one who wants to buy something can look at my previos post on here. this is the 1st time i have ever had a problem. and if you wouldnt have acted like such a jack ass i would have tooken care of you to. but oo well bro i mean your talking shit about 140 bucks dude. i mean come the fuk on son.
your a funny character.trying to be gangster on here.when i said i know where you live,you got your dad to call me back.you gotta be kidding mean.i guess labelone garage has no idea of what they are doing,according to your previous statement.why dont you go and blow daddy so he can fight your battles.it's all good though.i make my money.no need to get nervous little girl.pulling the engine out yesterday dont mean shit,if you had it sitting for months.when was the last time you spun the engine?ohhh i know,when i was on my way to get it.if the engine was still in,why did'nt you turn the bitch on.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:27 PM

lissen im not going to fight on the internet. if you got something to say then mapquest my address that you have. and come get some. if not shut up and get off my post. im not really worryed about it ill sell my shit with out any problems. and if the shit dont sell ill keep it. i mean your not hurting my filling abit. and once again y cant a motor set? i have had them set for years and still run just fine. but like i sead you really want some, then come and get it bro
Old 05-17-2008, 11:29 PM

on top of that i told you i would give you some money, as soon as i sold something else. then you wanted to act like a duck. you did this shit to yourself. we could have worked it all out if you would have just chilled.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:01 PM

ttt