Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2000 Civic SI (Black)

Old 05-07-2008, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow 2000 Civic SI (Black)

The car is clean, Jdm look with full carbon fiber lip kit. It sits on new 15'' Gold GT3 drags with falcon tires. B16 Motor with 80,000 miles DC Sport headers and straight pipe with a Apexi World Sport 2 Exhaust. Has All the strut bars with lowering spring that are made for handeling. I installed brand new OEM headlights with carbon fiber eye lids. Comes with blue HIDS and Hid yellow fog lights (SEE ME).

The interior is clean with red bucket seats and a Carbon fiber Kit dash kit. I installed a nice short shifter U will never miss gears. It comes with a Boss DVD player flip screen and a 15'' Kicker subwoffer connected to a 1000 watt amp all installed by professional.

I want $11,500 for it but will take offers and no low ballers. I live in Orlando and car sleeps inside so dont even try it U wack ass car jackers. Everybody that looks at it cant stop looking at it and it breakes necks all day. I clean it every weekend and never race it at all.

Call when ever my cell 407-591-1018 Jeffrey.

Im selling it to by A LS Vtec turbo civic so its all good
Old 05-07-2008, 05:41 PM

post up some pics. sounds clean man. im sure someone will be looking for a clean Si there hard to find now a days. i bought mine off here about 2 months ago and love it. good luck man.

Slow, Low, and Stock(ish)
Old 05-07-2008, 05:51 PM
SI (sexy indavidual)

bump 4 a fellow si owner...true they are hard 2 find.+not wreckd or rebuilt.
thinking a bout sellin mines.g/l/w/s.