Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Wanna Trade? Bagged Showtruck. Clean!!! Open To Trade Only..

Old 06-09-2008, 02:18 PM
IS FASTER THAN YOU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hellaslow
so what does that mean?

after reading your post trying to sell your bagged rs you typed " up for some trades.. just ask! it wont hurt im not like the rest of these guys that will flip out and talk shit about your offer just dont offer me a shell that looks like shit for a clean running car"

but then you go someone elses post and talk shit about other peoples offers?

yourbuddy here said "OPEN" to trades so i offered my super clean go anywhere jeep with ice cold a/c... and i see the offers others have thrown out there...

and when you type "GOTTA LOVE TR" thats talking shit... i mean whats a rs teg go for now a days 1k and bags another 1k at the most and a econo paint job 300 which = 2300bux... minus the bad axle 150 and bad tire 100 and cant forget bent wheel 200 = 1850.... and your asking 5500... thats a little high don't you think?

you prob. will be pushed out of shape after reading this and wanna e-thug on me but i guess thats the name of the game...

BTW clean yota. i'de like to have another bagged truck esp. one to match my 4x4 yota...

bump for ju
thanks for the bump bro.. and thanks for the offer, but its not my style.. bump.. all others u have been pm'd.. ttt
Old 06-09-2008, 03:29 PM
formely "outlawz-R-us"

very clean bro ive seen this around 540 alot and it looks soo much better in person, its real eye catcher, glws and if you end up needing a bigger truck i got a fully loaded 99 dodge durango slt id trade ya

Old 06-09-2008, 10:39 PM

got a 98 Ex coupe
Old 06-10-2008, 03:39 PM
IS FASTER THAN YOU

sorry man if its a honda/ acura it must be 5 spd.