Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

clean modded 91 300zx FT

Old 09-08-2008, 04:47 PM
now with ls1!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clean modded 91 300zx FT

ok, heres the deal. I will not put a price on this car since I am not looking to sell it, not even sure if I want to trade it. just want to see what kind of offers I can get. not interested in any hondas or bikes. looking for something like and ls1 camaro/trans am, gmc typhoon, older M3 or anything else fast and daily driveable. I honestly love everything about this car, but I find myself wanting more power. while this car is very capable of high numbers, I dont really have the money and am not familiar enough with these cars to do so just yet. now I just bought this car for $5k and have put alot into it already, so offer accordingly please. anyways, heres the rundown:

91 2+2 N/A 5 speed, t-tops, tan cloth, metallic black
20" Stern wheels with Toyo Proxes4 tires. staggered fit, 9.5" rear with 3" lip, 8.5" front with 2" lip (one brand new with tire plus extra rims and tire for spare, have curb damage but still drivable)

lowered with Eibach springs, Tockico 5 way adjustable shocks on all 4 corners

Stillen GTZ-R front bumper, Stillen nose panel, Stillen polished intake+filter, Stillen catback exhaust, dual e-fan conversion

unknown brand shortshifter, new shifter bushings, new knob

brand new drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners with fully ceramic pads, calipers cleaned and painted and brakes bled at same time

MB Quart components in the doors and the hatch, sony explode mp3 headunit

began re-wrapping the interior in black suede. can finish for the right deal, or I'll just get to it eventually until something comes along or I just decide its not worth getting rid of

a/c works great, everything works, from the cruise control to the heated mirrors, and even the power antenna. interior is in good shape except for usual wear ont he driver's seat bolster.

bad:

drivers seat bolster, as previously stated

shifter and e-brake boot show wear and dont appear to be on correctly, cheap and easy to replace

radio trim peice isnt secured. sits in place correctly, but looks as if someone broke off all the mounting tabs

t-tops leak, but this is due to the plastic caps on the end of the t-tops being broken and not sealing to the weatherstrip. cheap quick fix

various small nicks and door dings, couple of ass prints in the rear decklid. basically have to look for the imperfections

clutch may be beginning to slip. hard to tell. releases and engages fine, just sometimes seems feels a little funny when going at it full throttle

overall this is a very solid and dependable car, gets alot of looks, handles like a dream. it isnt a supercar when it comes to acceleration, but it is no slouch either. it surprised me the other night when it hung about dead even with a supercharged 99 BMW 328i. ran a 9.9 at the 1/8th mile. like I said, not really looking to get rid of it, but for the right deal I might just let it go. let me see what you got. oh btw heres pics of it

(note these pics are a couple weeks old and dont show some of the more recent mods)

Old 09-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Miami's King

long shot but would u trade for eg coupe in sig? i figured the worst u can say is no

Old 09-08-2008, 07:18 PM
97 gt

trade for a custom bronco?
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...ronco-4x4.html
Old 09-09-2008, 06:32 PM
now with ls1!

thanks for the offers guys, but gonna pass on those. anyone else? may just keep it and TT swap it after all
Old 09-11-2008, 02:58 PM
now with ls1!

may do a clean swapped 240
Old 09-11-2008, 03:15 PM
change cars like socks

mustang in sig??
Old 09-12-2008, 06:57 PM
now with ls1!

PM me some details on it, I'll consider it. also I just installed 8k HIDs in the car tonight. HUGE improvement
Old 09-13-2008, 04:12 AM
change cars like socks

nevermind i thought it was turbo
Old 09-14-2008, 02:50 AM

Pmd
Old 09-23-2008, 03:48 PM

would you trade for an 86 300zx turbo...