Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1997 acura rs/type r fully built 500 hp turbo

Old 12-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Tigger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahahahahahhahahaha.....WANNA BE EVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 12-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Tigger

Originally Posted by lgnd6
So I originally clicked on this post to just look at the car for sale...

Yet, I got to reading the posts and I just want to throw this out there:

Tigger is probably the biggest TOOLBAG I have ever seen on a forum. I personally haven't dealt with him or even indirectly dealt with him but look at the facts...

1. Drives a Cobalt and actually thinks its cool.
2. Takes pictures of himself, shirtless, in a mirror.
3. Mentioned how everyone is jealous that he is better looking than they are...wait, I mean jelous.
4. His user name is f*cking Tigger. Really? REALLY? Tigger?

However, I do appreciate his kind though. It gives me something to laugh about.

LMAO OK FATTY
Old 12-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Tigger

I Love How U Guys Hate On Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Makes Me Feel Goooooooood!=]
Old 12-24-2008, 11:16 PM
Tigger

Originally Posted by DSMSpoolin
lol. i just got done reading this entire thread. i am throughly amused. Wanna be Evo? the WRX STI is just as fast if not faster than the lancer evolution especialy the newer one (stock) i own a lancer evo. im not gonna diliberatly trash talk my own car unless its true. this tigger kid has no idea what hes talking about in any aspect of the situation. 206 HP is not fast in the slightest. your a horrible excuse for a gearhead. comin into a nice dudes thread and startin a whole mess load of crap and making yourself look like a retard while your doing it is no way to get yourself known. i wouldent fight you but i'd sure as hell race you, i would like to put that crappy SRT-4 wanna be in its place =]

SRT-4 wanna be?.....lol um def never heard that before but i guess thats funny?
Old 12-25-2008, 12:12 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

I see you're not man enough to race my "wanna be evo" for cash since your car is so fast .

-Winston Churchill
Old 12-25-2008, 07:41 AM

stop talking shit on my thread ttt
Old 12-25-2008, 09:21 PM

I just thought this was somewhat funny...

Originally Posted by Tigger
lol go to college u failure 30 year old
However,

...and bullshit with u, and i dought u guys would say anything...
...man every1 thats hates me calls it a pos...
...and leme guess all ur fags...
And this one is just full of fun...
ok? its not lik im clumsy or sumthin, im agile as fuck, i play sports and do weightlifting, and i can guareentee i can wipe out 95% of TP pussies, you and ur fuckin wannabe evo car that i would smoke the fuck out of, ur shits slow get over it stop trying to make urself feel good by trying to bring me down, its notworking, ur a fuckin loser along with most ppl on here (some kids on here are kool), all u ppl do on here is critisize every1's fuckin car and say no mines faster no mines faster, honestly who the fuck cares get the fuck over it, go fuckin buy a new car and get rid of ur shit, go get a life, go get a degree in college u low life piece of shit god damn
i kno i am ur prob a fuckin lil wigger
You guys better watch out. Every word on this one begins capital. Tigger is super pissed. (Or as Tigger would say...u gize betr wach out cuz evere word on this 1 bgns capetol)
Yeah Ha Ha Ha I Dont See U Pming Me For My Address U Kno Y B/c All U Can Do Is Talk Shit By Fuckin Ybtch, Say Shit To Me When U Actually Gunna Do Sumthin

Tigger, seriously. Half of the time, I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Reading any of your posts is like trying to decipher ancient scripts. It wouldn't suprise me if you tried to call me out on not being able to figure it out. Sorry I don't have a college degree in cryptology...hopefully my mechanical engineering one will suffice.

Maybe when calling people out like this, you should probably attempt to at least make yourself SEEM intelligent.

Maybe you should go back and try your remedial english class again and learn how to fucking spell and/or type.

You don't save that much time by "short handing" your typing. Besides, you have plenty of time to spare in a Cobalt.

I actually typed this post in a lower time than your car's 330ft time.

One last thing...
LMAO OK FATTY
How do you have any indication of my body size by anything I have said? I was trying to think of a clever comeback but what you said just makes absolutely no sense. I was unaware that 169lbs is a fatty. But maybe you have a degree in nutritional health or something.

Last edited by lgnd6; 12-25-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: TIGGER is a tool.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:26 PM

And also, I am done in this thread with anything other than the car. However the OP should be okay with this stuff going on because it is getting bumped like crazy!
Anyway,

Car looks great. Someone should definately get this. Bump for a nice car.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:22 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I live all the way on the other side of Florida and this thread happened to be filled with such epic pussyness that it made it all the way to Race850. Tigger, give it up man, postin pics of you and you hoe girlfriend doesn't make you a hardass. My girlfriend is 10x hotter, and I'm not the slightest bit jealous of your bobblehead. You don't even know what the fuck N/A means! HAHAHAHA your car is naturally aspirated NOT 205hp!! Get the fuck out. This is a fucking Automobile website retard, take your down syndromed 50 Cent wanna be bitch ass to an ethug forum, if those exist.
Oh and im 18, 155lbs, just graduated from high school and I'm in college mothafucka!!! 3.0 GPA!!! I'll still kick your ass then fuck your skank ass girlfriend and piss all over your piece of shit NA ss wanna be srt4 cobalt.

FROM NOW ON YOU SIT DOWN WHEN YOU PEE!!!!!

BTW, the teggy is clean as fuck!!! good luck with the sell mayne.

Last edited by stffan nismo; 12-26-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:32 PM
I am THAT Bitch

lol, glws!